Skip to main content

Playing For Keeps (TEN)

ea8be33a235635547f7586886352bdb7

I remember him from Something in The Air.

Speaking of bad actors, I see Kerry Armstrong is in Neighbours. I loved Prisoner, but she was one of the worst in that too as Wonky Warner. But Collette Mann is in it too, so she'll have some competition for worst.

Oh Collette is truly shocking on Neighbours. Kerry is going to have to work really badly to undercome her.

Where did that guy with ginger hair who is bonking the widow come from?
I blinked and missed it, and is it a scandal???

And so the gay guy is really gay not just pretending to help the widow.

I like watching Madeleine,Olympia and long haired hottie.......but get a bit bored with the rest of them
Country girl is being an idiot, and her boyfriend needs a make-over his goldy locks hair is weird

I like watching Madeleine,Olympia and long haired hottie.......but get a bit bored with the rest of them
Country girl is being an idiot, and her boyfriend needs a make-over his goldy locks hair is weird

I have this theory that the gay guy was having an affair with Jack, the guy that got murdered, and the widow was covering for them.

The guy with the ginger hair is the guy from the first episode that was prepping the new AFL recruit for interviews.

Back