Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...**testing... one... two... one ... two... is anyone else here?... tap! tap!... testing... one... two... **... cheers.

...I really liked Burt Reynolds... quite a few people where I used to work didn't for some reason... I never understood as to why either... he was great!... cheers.

Is she not?

...haha!... of course not Affable... she's a sweet lovely old Pensioner like me my friend lol!... there are rumours that she could be the next Bachelorette after Ali's season lol!... would I fib to you my friend?... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Very animated viewing Survivor, all of them

I won't post much for I keep missing too much

...when this show or HYBPA are on I post 'Live' and make comments as they pop up but I'm taping them too and later on tonight will watch it without posting and listening in depth as to what they are saying kxk... it works for me at least lol!... cheers.

...that Joel Greasey show looks ridiculous... and quite abysmal to me... how low do Channels 7 and 9 intend to go with dross like that I wonder?... all of my opinions are based on the Ads alone for that show... Blurgh!... cheers.

yeah i watch Goggle twice Sticky
Shit these people are gross........and sounds like a few of the gogglers watch this shit Creasey show......exactly grannie crap

...woohoo!... Di's cackle was the best one ever just then lol!... I want it as a ringtone for my phone lol!... cheers.

...I wonder if Wayne or Tom are ever getting married or are already?... they've been together for quite a long time now eh?... cheers.

...that Hamish and Andy show is pure shit to me... they're only basing these so-called 'true stories' as told by these people and everyone bullshits about anything that happens to them and embellishes them just to sound funnier or to sound more interesting most times... so I'm calling bullshit!... cheers.

I don't know Sticky, fact IS stranger than fiction......the things I cannot believe I have seen, and or heard of
The world is weird and wild
And if it wasn't for possible criminal prosecution ....the stories I could tell of my crazy sisters

...aw hell!... here we go... that stupid arsed 'The Block' show... I would so love to use a Nail Gun and rivet Scott Cam's fat mouth shut... he is such an arrogant love-me-do twonk!... grrrr!... cheers.

I don't know Sticky, fact IS stranger than fiction......the things I cannot believe I have seen, and or heard of
The world is weird and wild
And if it wasn't for possible criminal prosecution ....the stories I could tell of my crazy sisters

...oh dear... I can imagine that you'd get a few episodes out of it with what you have mentioned before now sweet kxk lol!... cheers.

Back