Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I got 2 out of 3. I don’t think it’d take long to learn them all with a deck of flash cards.

...I knew the Brazil one oddjob and yes... a deck of flash cards would teach them it quite fast so it's not THAT big a talent to acquire methinks!... no matter what age... cheers.

...I like Stephen Fry as the host of the show more than Sandi Toksgiv though kxk... he was a lot more fun for me... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I wonder if they overdo the stupidity for entertainment value. Keith, Kate, Holly and Faye barely seem to have enough brain cells to function at times.

...I'm thinking so too at times Meglos... as I was saying about Anastasia earlier... when the show first started and she said stupid things they were funny because basically she was clueless in many things to me but as we advance to now it seems that her naivety is pre-thought of to me now... it's as if she has been sitting at home thinking of silly or stupid things to say and throwing them in to suit whatever show she is watching at the time... perhaps even Keith at times too?...

...I think that at times some other families may do it too when the grog that they're drinking in copious amounts begins to kick in too... perhaps it is the grog that is slowly dumbing some of them down by natural affliation with each other?... lol!... I think that the Delpetchitas family needs to go to be honest because they rarely add anything funny to this show in my opinion... all the rest are Gold on most occasions methinks!... cheers.

I love the Dad.

Seems like they as a family can talk about anything.

...I probaly consider them to be the most boring family because we rarely see them compared to all of the others... I don't dislike them... I just think that they contribute the least to the show so perhaps it's the Producers fault?... cheers.

Each time Anastasia mentions Greece, I want to scream

Same. All she seems to have is how Greece/Greeks are superior, and calling everyone a malaka (although I think tonight may have well been the first episode where that word didn't get aired? Unless I missed it/blocked it out). If they get replaced next season I won't be upset.

I love the Dad.

Seems like they as a family can talk about anything.

Yeah the dad is hilarious. I agree with you they are all pretty open to everything, but he totally carries them.

...I like Stephen Fry as the host of the show more than Sandi Toksgiv though kxk... he was a lot more fun for me... cheers.

Yep, Steven shows I am watching
Sandi is wrong, dull, boring, not witty or knowledgeable enough......and a charisma black hole

They should try an academic, or something...

And ........paid less, but she should not complain, she is not his mega star equal, she is actually worthless to me....
Apparently she is paid exactly the same as the other real star of this show Alan.....and i think he is worth more

Quite Iniquitous: Sandi Toksvig gets 60% less than Stephen Fry for hosting the BBC quiz show – despite asking for equal pay when she took over the job
  • ‘I recently discovered I get 40 per cent of what Stephen used to get,’ she said
  • At the time she took over, Toksvig said it would be ‘absurd’ if she was paid less
  • Stephen Fry was estimated to earn more than £245,000 as QI presenter

Watched Goggle repeat, I missed too much doing chat here
The gardening part especially worth re-watching, so many laugh out loud bits, very funny episode all round

Back