Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Well I have let it slide a bit longer and unfortunately @davidftw @Beachsands and @beardymac didn't done do it this week.

As we are (ahem, presumably) down to individual challenges this week they are worth more points now because obviously it's no longer a 50/50 chance.

Individual reward score will vary depending on my mood each week. This week it is worth 15 points.

Here are your tips:

tips.jpg

See y'all at 7.30pm!

I hope I can earn some BIG points this week! 🙏
here:
start-earning-airasia-big-points-today-.jpeg

Does everyone expect Champs will just pick off contenders, starting with males? If they don't that would be silly
I'd offer a view on this but you can see where I am on the loserboard so it won't count for much.

As for Benji I was thinking 'he's "one of the game's biggest players" (promo) and that his eye had healed enough that maybe this was his week to go. Stupid idol. Stupid me.

PS with the exception of Overall Winner, there are 91 points up for grabs this week. So a clean sweep could put even @Mr Stickyfingers back in the game. Maybe even @Affable (ok not so much :D )

I just want 52 more points than @FatPants! 😝 Our tips are wildly different this week (with the exception of Mat for reward) so maybe! 🤞

Though the reverse is probably more likely. 😥

Oh shit, just realised....'biggest player' is probably height, oh no Heath
I tossed up between him & Robbie, they have to chuck them.......no Shane will become his buddy:) they are both doing this thing solo

Back