Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

Australia's sum contribution to global potato chip flavours: Skip the Chip.
upload_2018-6-2_11-17-43.png

jeepers. my nightmare. i always like to eat my ice cream quickly, which is why i bite it. biting it with my teeth, gnasing it, chewing it like a demented demon on a mission from the eternal sky above.

Remember they had that create a flavour chip comp?

And Caesar salad won, I recall as I was going to enter that flavour

Anyway, they were going to produce that flavour chip.......still waiting........
and pineapples are cheap and yummy right now

Four And Twenty beef and cheese pies.
I get the flavour combination, it's nice, but the texture...
There is no way of eating the pie without the cheese sauce oozing out all over you (or if you tilt it, the ground... or the carpet. Not ideal).

LOL
We used to have cooking experiment nights Monday, kids try making inventions, that lolly pizza reminds me of their funny inventions
We had a smarties pizza, looked cute, inedible tho, the entire thing was like a rock sculpture.

These free-for-alls, create confident cooks.......before to long he was baking his own cakes, and his home made pizzas are fab now.

Remember they had that create a flavour chip comp?

And Caesar salad won, I recall as I was going to enter that flavour

Anyway, they were going to produce that flavour chip.......still waiting........
and pineapples are cheap and yummy right now
The four flavours that came out of that competition were all quite good. I wonder why they only did them as a limited promotion?

I did laugh when I first went to a supermarket in Cambodia. Being a former French colony they stock quite a few French items. So they have fancy French chip flavours like Foie Gras and Smoked Salmon.

Meanwhile the local chips are seaweed flavour and chili etc.

Reactions: kxk
I just made a chocolate souffle, first time

It is somewhat successful

I have a suss oven, and the dish was a little too big I think
So it didn't puff up as much as it should......tastes a bit too rich, but it is ok
Now I know my oven temp thing is bullshit as I suspected, I can sort that out better next time

Since squid is tasteless, it would just be salt & pepper chips????

I don't 'get' chips, nasty, salty bit of nothing

Back