Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I have low tolerance for Terri Irwin though.
Yes well I saw that he had Jimmy Barnes on another episode. Couldn’t go past it. Agree about what’s her name Irwin. If you have the opportunity Jimmy Barnes’s book Working Class Boy is available as a talking book. My absolute favourite. He reads it and it is brilliant! I borrowed it from the library.

The cube thing in tomorrow episode seems interesting. I'm thinking it's to help Ben with his building knowledge as he would have a good idea of what measurements look like

I hope someone doesn't go home on the basis of not knowing some wanky flavour in a cube, it's ridiculous. Hopefully that's just the first round? Unless it's Ben or Chloe ;)

Yes well I saw that he had Jimmy Barnes on another episode. Couldn’t go past it. Agree about what’s her name Irwin. If you have the opportunity Jimmy Barnes’s book Working Class Boy is available as a talking book. My absolute favourite. He reads it and it is brilliant! I borrowed it from the library.

I've read both books and loved them, so raw and honest.

Sashi winning probably wasn't in Gary and George's script for tonight, so all good.
I've got a sneaking feeling they turf Reece out tomorrow.
And as Mr Stickyfingers said earlier, Matt Sinclair would make a terrific judge, or he could replace Shannon Bennett as the mentor in the immunity challenges, that boy knows far more about what tastes good than the 3 amigos

I've read both books and loved them, so raw and honest.
Yes me too. I love him and I’m not the hugest fan. I had to pull over because I was crying so much. Mr Sticky, you need to read this or at least get this. Mirrors your story a bit and mine too. Fabulous book, but I felt so lucky to find it at the library. Totally loved it.

Sashi winning probably wasn't in Gary and George's script for tonight, so all good.
I've got a sneaking feeling they turf Reece out tomorrow.
And as Mr Stickyfingers said earlier, Matt Sinclair would make a terrific judge, or he could replace Shannon Bennett as the mentor in the immunity challenges, that boy knows far more about what tastes good than the 3 amigos
Fuck the fuck off.

Back