Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
OK I'm setting up a tipping comp for the 2018 season. This will be a stripped back version of last year's game, which got complicated by my enthusiasm for trying to mix it up too much (not to mention some drunken scoring on occasion, but let's not go there).

So there will be a Sweepstake pick, one single shot at tipping a player for Medevac/Quits, and tips each week for Immunity and Voted Out.

I was going to go for First Animal Shot and limit it purely to actual stock shots, and not some random bird or bug flying into a scene where it was not the actual focus. But it does detract from the show somewhat so I've decided to drop this. Ten was not nearly as creative as CBS or TVNZ in this regard anyway. And likewise gone are the other random tips such as whether or not Odette would speak... Woo!

So to get the ball rolling, please pick a number between 1 and 24 for your sweep tip, thus joining the game. Note: I have taken 8 already.

Anyone can play, but if you join the game make sure you join the day's live thread while watching the show, and please be committed to the game as it does involve PMing me every week with your tips for the entire season.

Will you dethrone @Consuela? Apply now!

@Consuela @FatPants @originalflavours @Fiona @Veronica2005 @sav0001 @Sparrow11 @Mr Stickyfingers @Meglos @Melore @Beachsands @nutmeg @qtkt @davidftw @delcan @joyjoyjoy @kxk

Excellent! I'm unlucky at random picking, so I'm going rogue and randomly adding together the numbers that have already been taken... So can I have 21 please.

Excellent! I'm unlucky at random picking, so I'm going rogue and randomly adding together the numbers that have already been taken... So can I have 21 please.
An excellent strategy. Done.

8, 13, 21 gone, everything else up for grabs.

err on the side of caution with tipping players for medevacs/quits, as there are spoilers abound regarding this.

Hmm, I have three numbers to choose from. Which one to go with? :/
er no, 2, 8, 13, 21 are gone, everything else is up for grabs (from 1-24).

and @kxk done, sorry I skipped past your post without realising but you're in.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
err on the side of caution with tipping players for medevacs/quits, as there are spoilers abound regarding this.
I am thinking about this and if this is the case, I might make this category a sweep as well, and use the "win" draw but reverse the order so I don't have to do a whole second draw.

Back