Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

She surprised me, she was quite fun and insightful, I expected her to be gross.
Never liked her on BB, but she is very likeable now and funny, earth mother kind of thing going on
Always good to be pleasantly surprised! Good for her.

Reactions: kxk
No idea who the woman was with him, though

It was Kate from season 7 of Big Brother. She was voted out first.

This is what she looked like then:

imagev165e965ff285da2f45d885ec6b3795c27-8cayqe3yejz7vf1lmq2_t460.jpg

Kate_narrowweb__300x423,0.jpg

It was Kate from season 7 of Big Brother. She was voted out first.

This is what she looked like then:

imagev165e965ff285da2f45d885ec6b3795c27-8cayqe3yejz7vf1lmq2_t460.jpg

Kate_narrowweb__300x423,0.jpg

Ugh. She's a fucking stupid woman.

She was recently bitching about how Big Brother exploited her with the whole baby task thing knowing she had lost a child 18 months beforehand - yet she seems to forget that upon entering the Diary Room and seeing the baby she said "I've obviously got a lot of issues to work through... Coming in here I didn't realise I was still that bad". If she didn't know she was that bad still, how does she think it makes sense that others would know? - especially after she had previously told them she was over it.

She essentially gave them the greenlight to go ahead with the task by saying she had fully processed it and had moved on.

Ugh. She's a fucking stupid woman.

She was recently bitching about how Big Brother exploited her with the whole baby task thing knowing she had lost a child 18 months beforehand - yet she seems to forget that upon entering the Diary Room and seeing the baby she said "I've obviously got a lot of issues to work through... Coming in here I didn't realise I was still that bad". If she didn't know she was that bad still, how does she think it makes sense that others would know? - especially after she had previously told them she was over it.

She essentially gave them the greenlight to go ahead with the task by saying she had fully processed it and had moved on.

Sorry but you never get over the loss of a child. The producers should have had some common sense and tact to not go ahead with that task. And yes they did exploit her because she wanted to leave and they told her she had to stay and tell her story.

And yes they did exploit her because she wanted to leave and they told her she had to stay and tell her story.
You cannot exploit someone that has given their consent. Re-watch her eviction interview - several things are confirmed:
• She gave consent to them airing her Diary Room comments.
• She gave consent to them airing her discussing it with her housemates.
• She gave consent to them showing the footage and discussing during the eviction before being evicted (in case she did leave).
• She gave consent to them again on-stage to show the footage and discuss it during the eviction - Gretel outright asked her before going into the subject in case she changed her mind.

It's not worth getting into this given that the topic is 11 years old, but my point is she's not the innocent victim she is painting herself as that had her story shared with Australia when she didn't want it to be. She's stupid to try playing that card.

Back