Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

You haven’t quite sold me on this one Sticky.

...haha!... I ended up watching the first episode because my curiosity got the better of me oddjob... I think that I came into it around the 15 minute mark from memory... the show is so sad and bad that I was slowly getting hooked into keep watching the 'Ken and Barbie' dolls flashing their stuff... I ended up thinking that I'll stop watching it at one stage because it is so bad... but...

...it's like when you watch the start of a really shit movie but stay with it to see if it improves and then by the halfway mark you think of turning it off but then you HAVE to know whether it got better at the end... and when it finishes you hate yourself for wasting so much of your life that you'll never get back for watching it lol!... in other words... it's so bad... that it's quite good lol!... just so that you have something to whinge about and pick the shit out of lol!... have I convinced you yet?... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... I ended up watching the first episode because my curiosity got the better of me oddjob... I think that I came into it around the 15 minute mark from memory... the show is so sad and bad that I was slowly getting hooked into keep watching the 'Ken and Barbie' dolls flashing their stuff... I ended up thinking that I'll stop watching it at one stage because it is so bad... but...

...it's like when you watch the start of a really shit movie but stay with it to see if it improves and then by the halfway mark you think of turning it off but then you HAVE to know whether it got better at the end... and when it finishes you hate yourself for wasting so much of your life that you'll never get back for watching it lol!... in other words... it's so bad... that it's quite good lol!... just so that you have something to whinge about and pick the shit out of lol!... have I convinced you yet?... lol!... cheers.

LOL.Great effort. You’re nearly there.

...oh well... Michelle goes... I predicted her at the beginning of tonight from memory?... she wasn't very good... but neither are Chloe and Ben... they'll probably be the next ones to go regardless methinks!... cheers.

LOL.Great effort. You’re nearly there.

...haha!... I'll tell you what oddjob... I promised that I'll watch at least 2 more episodes so why not come for at least tonight's and tomorrow night's shows just so that I have another person to sling shit at the show with?... I promise you my friend... it is so awful that even my sweet Sophie cannot persuade me to watch the whole season methinks!... lol!... it could be TV history in the making as being the worst ever Reality TV show in the history of TV in Australia!... that's how bad it is!... how can you possibly miss that for even just 2 nights?... lol!... cheers.

Back