Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Watching this is a joy, all of the presenters are so fine, intense, wonderful, watching smart inspired people is so fantastic

...I so agree with you kxk... I was quite shocked in last night's show when Julia watched the launch of that Rocket and then Brian Cox admitted that he had ever seen a Live Rocket launch... wow!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah, I always wanted a telescope when I was a kid, I was very much into science and science fiction. I did a science degree at uni and intended on majoring in physics but ended up in maths.

...oh wow!... colour me impressed oddjob... go you!... cheers.

I loved science, biology and stuff at high school, but I was crap at maths.....I skipped a grade and kind of lost maths along the way
And it was just too easy doing other stuff, literature, art, politics

...I would so love to drive that Rover... I would die for it!... I'm going to have to visit NASA one day as part of my 'bucket list' methinks!... lol!... cheers.

...that machine always reminds me of the Rover chariot vehicle in the original 'Lost in Space' series... does anyone remember it?... cheers.

xLost-In_Space_Chariot.jpg

...old beardy guy is so passionate in his love of the stars isn't he?... I really like him lol!... cheers.

This guy is so good at expressing the wonder and romance of space travel. His clip singing Bowie is so poignant

...they were some pretty good questions that he was asked too... I liked that Astronaut too kxk... cheers.

Back