Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...well done Channel 10 and Masterchef for the diversity of different races this time around... well done them!... actually... somebody may have already mentioned that the other night methinks!... but yes!... go them!... cheers.

Somebody else????What did that girl make they have never seen before, please????

Croatia has their own Beyonce....phewwwwwwwwwwww she is hot

PORTUGAL .......looks lovely and they legalised ALL DRUGS.....all useage = dropped; all crime = dropped; all overdoses=almost none, hmmm

Something from Ghana, chicken in a hot soup.

...Brett/Genene and Jess are the three in the elimination round... I so hope that Jess wins it... I like her... cheers.

MC_S10_Bio_Brett_small.jpg
MC_S10_Bio_Genene_small.jpg
MC_S10_Bio_Jess_small.jpg

Yep, just checked @qtkt and @Isee for sure
yip decided I cannot handle a year of Garry and his flirty ways! I am giving pretty much all reality tv a break after watching MKR this year and getting so over the stupid crap all these channels are doing with "reality" TV. I am sure I will be back to it at some stage, and I still peruse these threads occasionally just to read what you guys are laughing about!

yip decided I cannot handle a year of Garry and his flirty ways! I am giving pretty much all reality tv a break after watching MKR this year and getting so over the stupid crap all these channels are doing with "reality" TV. I am sure I will be back to it at some stage, and I still peruse these threads occasionally just to read what you guys are laughing about!

EUROVISION......is a tonic, washes away dirty RTV bullshit......try it
And I do not intend to watch like posters are here, just going to watch the odd show and read/chat here......all competitive RTV kind of shits me now

Are the throwing somebody out already???Tonight?
Is this the schedule? IE Thursdays are chuck you out night???

I just wish to avoid these bits.......too much running and freaking...no idea how they cope cooking like that, it should be a relaxing slow thing
Watching Adam Liaw, about European/Eurovision cuisines

Are the throwing somebody out already???Tonight?
Is this the schedule? IE Thursdays are chuck you out night???

I just wish to avoid these bits.......too much running and freaking...no idea how they cope cooking like that, it should be a relaxing slow thing
Watching Adam Liaw, about European/Eurovision cuisines

...haha!... you never see Maggie Beer or Nigella Lawson panic in the kitchen when they cook... some of them should take note methinks!... cheers.

Back