Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

If the information is only in the Daily Mail, then no, it isn't confirmed. Yesterday they were saying it was Jessie.

But was that Big Brother related? This is a Big Brother forum. I thought it was interesting having Big Brother and Bachelor in Paradise combined based on this. It's probably untrue but I thought it was at least interesting

i can just imagine a cigar chomping, whiskey drinking daily fail editor reading leah's instagram post and going: "No one makes a fool out of us! Bring me all the dirt files we have on one Leah Costa!"

where has BIP gone?

You can suffer through the final 4 going on dates next Sunday then some sort of reunion episode Monday. The final couples are Grant and Ali, Jake and Megan, Sam and Tara and Keira and Jarrod and they will update you on their relationship status. I think it is pretty obvious

But was that Big Brother related? This is a Big Brother forum. I thought it was interesting having Big Brother and Bachelor in Paradise combined based on this. It's probably untrue but I thought it was at least interesting
Sure. I wasn't saying don't post the article. I just thought it was weird that people seemed to be taking the information as gospel No big deal and no offence meant.

Last edited:
I doubt any of us is taking it as gospel. Its the daily mail lol.

I probably should have qualified my statement above with.... If it were to be true...

I will say that this article did make me realise that I actually did find it surprising that maybe druby are no longer an item.

Back