Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

All of this walking out because you can't find "love" with any of the available options, or couples leaving together to "continue their relationship in the real world" is absolute guff. You sign a contract, just stay in the show and enjoy your 5 minutes of fame until someone doesn't give you a rose. Seriously, the producers let the contestants run the show and it's just a mess.

The other huge flaw in all of this is that when you get a couple that is loved up from the start (eg, Ali and Grant), they are guaranteed to stay for the entire run of the show, despite contributing absolutely nothing entertainment-wise. Grant is as dull as a wet Wednesday afternoon and only speaks in rose ceremonies. The interesting lunatics burn each other out, and we're left with a snoozefest.

The other huge flaw in all of this is that when you get a couple that is loved up from the start (eg, Ali and Grant), they are guaranteed to stay for the entire run of the show, despite contributing absolutely nothing entertainment-wise. Grant is as dull as a wet Wednesday afternoon and only speaks in rose ceremonies. The interesting lunatics burn each other out, and we're left with a snoozefest.
this is why people like Keira who know how to play the RTV Game are such good value - even when she had found someone she still added interest - even if it was just the droll comments during rose ceremonies ... "boring!"

I don't mind people leaving last night because there was noone to match with - the producers COULD have stirred the pot and given Elora or Florence (or both!) a date card ... but chose not to ... so then what are they supposed to do - twiddle their thumbs?

Bringing Florence back was a total waste of time and energy - wtf did they think was going to happen except for the snoozefest she provided last night?

I wonder if they even send the departing cast home or have them staying elsewhere until filming is up - that way they can bring them back at will? flying Flo back for 1 day seems a total waste of $ and would only have boosted her already inflated opinion of herself

as for her tattoo - saw on Daily Mail today that awful Stephanie Davis (was on CBBUK a couple of years ago - with an Irish guy - supposed model? with tatts all over him) has something very similar
makes me hate the tatt even more

WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED THIS????!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-former-Big-Brother-star-Anthony-Drew.html

EXCLUSIVE: Leah's mystery man REVEALED: Bachelor In Paradise star Costa is dating former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew after her dramatic exit from reality show... but are they engaged?
By Kristy Johnson For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 14:49 AEST, 24 April 2018 | Updated: 17:10 AEST, 24 April 2018

Leah Costa dramatically left Bachelor In Paradise on Sunday night after discovering there would be no more male intruders.

But the 25-year-old looks to have the dating show far from her mind.

A source told Daily Mail Australia on Monday that the blonde is in a relationship with former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew.

4B73239300000578-5645815-image-a-118_1524545894561.jpg

4B72DED100000578-5645815-EXCLUSIVE_That_was_quick_Leah_Costa_25_is_dating_former_Big_Brot-a-120_1524545895578.jpg

Leah's mystery man REVEALED: Bachelor In Paradise star Costa is dating former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew after her dramatic exit from reality show... but are they engaged?

'Leah's new boyfriend is Anthony Drew from the 2013 season of Big Brother and they could potentially be engaged,' the insider exclusively revealed.

Daily Mail Australia has reached out to both Leah and Anthony for comment.

Following her exit from Bachelor In Paradise on Sunday night, Leah took to Instagram to reveal that she's finally found her prince charming.

The star wrote: 'I said I hoped that something bigger and better was waiting for me on the outside. I guess it's true that when life appears to be falling to pieces, it is really just falling into place.

4B72CBB800000578-5645815-Are_they_an_item_Leah_s_new_boyfriend_is_Anthony_Drew_from_the_2-a-89_1524550984623.jpg

+4
Are they an item? 'Leah's new boyfriend is Anthony Drew from the 2013 season of Big Brother and they could potentially be engaged,' the insider exclusively revealed to Daily Mail Australia

'I never thought I could find a love like this,' Leah concluded, adding a love heart emoji.

It comes after Leah sparked engagement rumours by posing with a diamond sparkler on her wedding finger earlier this month.

In an Instagram Story shared to her page, the Channel Ten personality was seen flashing the eye-catching bling during what appeared to be a romantic evening at a drive-in cinema.

In a second snap shared to her Instagram Story, which saw pillows strewn about the back of the vehicle, Leah wrote: 'Drive In... He Spoils Me,' accompanied by a heart-eyed emoji.

4B6CA75800000578-5645815-Engaged_It_comes_after_Leah_sparked_engagement_rumours_by_posing-a-87_1524550984448.jpg

+4
Engaged? It comes after Leah sparked engagement rumours by posing with a diamond sparkler on her wedding finger earlier this month

4B6CA76100000578-5645815-Loved_up_In_a_second_snap_shared_to_her_Instagram_Story_which_sa-a-88_1524550984495.jpg

+4
Loved-up: In a second snap shared to her Instagram Story, which saw pillows strewn about the back of the vehicle, Leah wrote: 'Drive In... He Spoils Me,' accompanied by a heart-eyed emoji

She has since flashed the ring during appearances on Studio Ten and The Project.

Now working as an actor and model, Anthony became a household name back in 2013 thanks to a stint on reality series, Big Brother Australia.

The long-haired hunk quickly made headlines when he began a romance with co-star Tully Smyth in the house, while she was in a long-term relationship with Tahlia Farrant.

Tully's girlfriend dumped her via social media while she remained oblivious in the house, and she continued her relationship with Drew after the elimination.

Their romance was short-lived however, with the couple splitting in January 2014.

Tully, 30, has since been romantically linked to other men, including former Bachelor star Richie Strahan.

vid_play.png

4B72E7D100000578-5645815-Former_flame_Anthony_made_headlines_back_in_2013_when_he_began_a-a-86_1524550983669.jpg

+4
Former flame: Anthony made headlines back in 2013 when he began a romance with fellow Big Brother star Tully Smyth [pictured]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Brother-star-Anthony-Drew.html#ixzz5DZkYtm5D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED THIS??!!??!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-former-Big-Brother-star-Anthony-Drew.html

EXCLUSIVE: Leah's mystery man REVEALED: Bachelor In Paradise star Costa is dating former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew after her dramatic exit from reality show... but are they engaged?

Leah Costa dramatically left Bachelor In Paradise on Sunday night after discovering there would be no more male intruders.

A source told Daily Mail Australia on Monday that the blonde is in a relationship with former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew.

4B72DED100000578-5645815-EXCLUSIVE_That_was_quick_Leah_Costa_25_is_dating_former_Big_Brot-a-120_1524545895578.jpg

Leah's mystery man REVEALED: Bachelor In Paradise star Costa is dating former Big Brother star and Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew after her dramatic exit from reality show... but are they engaged?

'Leah's new boyfriend is Anthony Drew from the 2013 season of Big Brother and they could potentially be engaged,' the insider exclusively revealed.

Following her exit from Bachelor In Paradise on Sunday night, Leah took to Instagram to reveal that she's finally found her prince charming.

The star wrote: 'I said I hoped that something bigger and better was waiting for me on the outside. I guess it's true that when life appears to be falling to pieces, it is really just falling into place.

4B72CBB800000578-5645815-Are_they_an_item_Leah_s_new_boyfriend_is_Anthony_Drew_from_the_2-a-89_1524550984623.jpg

+4
Are they an item? 'Leah's new boyfriend is Anthony Drew from the 2013 season of Big Brother and they could potentially be engaged,' the insider exclusively revealed to Daily Mail Australia

'I never thought I could find a love like this,' Leah concluded, adding a love heart emoji.

It comes after Leah sparked engagement rumours by posing with a diamond sparkler on her wedding finger earlier this month.

In an Instagram Story shared to her page, the Channel Ten personality was seen flashing the eye-catching bling during what appeared to be a romantic evening at a drive-in cinema.

In a second snap shared to her Instagram Story, which saw pillows strewn about the back of the vehicle, Leah wrote: 'Drive In... He Spoils Me,' accompanied by a heart-eyed emoji.

4B6CA75800000578-5645815-Engaged_It_comes_after_Leah_sparked_engagement_rumours_by_posing-a-87_1524550984448.jpg

+4
Engaged? It comes after Leah sparked engagement rumours by posing with a diamond sparkler on her wedding finger earlier this month

4B6CA76100000578-5645815-Loved_up_In_a_second_snap_shared_to_her_Instagram_Story_which_sa-a-88_1524550984495.jpg

+4
Loved-up: In a second snap shared to her Instagram Story, which saw pillows strewn about the back of the vehicle, Leah wrote: 'Drive In... He Spoils Me,' accompanied by a heart-eyed emoji

She has since flashed the ring during appearances on Studio Ten and The Project.

Now working as an actor and model, Anthony became a household name back in 2013 thanks to a stint on reality series, Big Brother Australia.

The long-haired hunk quickly made headlines when he began a romance with co-star Tully Smyth in the house, while she was in a long-term relationship with Tahlia Farrant.

Tully's girlfriend dumped her via social media while she remained oblivious in the house, and she continued her relationship with Drew after the elimination.

Their romance was short-lived however, with the couple splitting in January 2014.

Tully, 30, has since been romantically linked to other men, including former Bachelor star Richie Strahan.

vid_play.png

4B72E7D100000578-5645815-Former_flame_Anthony_made_headlines_back_in_2013_when_he_began_a-a-86_1524550983669.jpg

+4
Former flame: Anthony made headlines back in 2013 when he began a romance with fellow Big Brother star Tully Smyth [pictured]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Brother-star-Anthony-Drew.html#ixzz5DZkYtm5D

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8WK0OH6Ut/?hl=en&taken-by=leahpcosta

• leahpcostaIn an era of fake news and ‘unreal’ tv, we are all constantly left questioning what to believe.
    Editing and manipulation are often highlighted when we are discussion the media. But what about the power of suggestion? This is the most important because without actually saying anything, you can position individuals to create and accept their own version of the truth. We have seen this done in countless political campaigns, wars, media and now reality tv.
    Now let’s focus in a little more on bachelor in paradise. Can I have a show of hands how many people truly believed they would see a same sex relationship form between @eloratahiti and @megan.leto.marx ? ‍♀️Without ever having said it was, by carefully suggesting that the dark haired figure of @thomasmichaelperras in the water kissing Megan could be in fact Elora, you all created and accepted your own version of the truth, without the producers ever having actually lied.
    Over the past few weeks I’ve been positioning you all to buy a particular truth, to try and raise the issue and get you talking about how often this occurs and just how much emphasis everyone puts on their version of the truth.
    You may have all seen a sparkly ring appear on my finger. Without having ever said I am engaged and without having ever confirmed or denied it, without even used the term myself and even despite clearly stating last night on the project “your putting words in my mouth” I have managed to show you all the power of suggestion. For you to then go and create your own version of the truth based upon the little information suggested.
    I ask you all to understand the power of television and the integrity of the media. Educate yourselves about the things you are watching and the power of suggestion, but most of all take it with a grain of salt.

Happy Watching
    #media#education#powerofsuggestion#realitytv#politics#unreal#fakenews#truth#lies#manipulation#noimnotengaged

bit up herself.

WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED THIS????!!!!!!!!

Published: 14:49 AEST, 24 April 2018 | Updated: 17:10 AEST, 24 April 2018

Daily Mail Australia has reached out to both Leah and Anthony for comment.

+4

+4

+4

vid_play.png

+4

Drew has the worst taste. Or he just loves the drama.

Back