Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

at that point I thought she was getting sick of the cameras following her around as she tried to talk to the proction crew ... i didnt think it was aimed directly at anyone in particular just the cameras

...that seems pretty much what it was all about methinks!... if she was all fumed up and Production were 'talking her down' at that point then I completely understand her reaction to the camera... but the least that they should've done was to be explaining the CONTEXT of that moment when posting the video... not doing that is just plain wrong in my opinion... cheers.

...that seems pretty much what it was all about methinks!... if she was all fumed up and Production were 'talking her down' at that point then I completely understand her reaction to the camera... but the least that they should've done was to be explaining the CONTEXT of that moment when posting the video... not doing that is just plain wrong in my opinion... cheers.

they seem to be doing a lot, posting these out of context videos.

they seem to be doing a lot, posting these out of context videos.

...unfortunately yes reepbot... in doing that Channel 10 is slowly morphing into a copy of Channels 9 and 7 in their deceit... more the shame really... if you can't beat them... join them I guess?... shame on you Channel 10!... cheers.

I was just looking at Florence's instagram and guess who follows American Jared?

Do they know each other I wonder? He follows her too...

I didn't think they were on the show at the same time.

I was just looking at Florence's instagram and guess who follows American Jared?

Do they know each other I wonder?

...if they don't then I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't take Florence too long to find out somehow Affable... lol!... cheers.

To cause drama with Jake and Megan. I think Florence deserves a second chance.

...I can see it all now... Jake and Megan's relationship is all but dead in the water... Florence comes in and 'steals' Jake away from Megan... Megan then goes running back to Thomas... they all end up together on the outside with their new partners... Florence and Jake then have a baby girl... Thomas and Megan have a baby boy... 20 years later both of their children sign up for Bachelor in Paradise 2038 and fall in love!... oh the irony of it all!... cheers.

...I can see it all now... Jake and Megan's relationship is all but dead in the water... Florence comes in and 'steals' Jake away from Megan... Megan then goes running back to Thomas... they all end up together on the outside with their new partners... Florence and Jake then have a baby girl... Thomas and Megan have a baby boy... 20 years later both of their children sign up for Bachelor in Paradise 2038 and fall in love!... oh the irony of it all!... cheers.

I think she will come back to ruin their relationship. It will be great TV.

Back