Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...bye Nina... "I think that proves what a type of guy Eden is... if you don't put out you go home!"... perhaps... perhaps not Nina... he wasn't asking for a shag... he was just asking about whether you actually had any 'feelings' towards him whatsoever... no matter how little they were... but that's the way it is sweetie... cheers.

Nina would have so humped on that Canadian sleazeball. You can't friend-zone someone and then be all bitter about it.

...yes... I wonder if she feels the same way about that when she watches this show all these months later?... she would probably be blushing I imagine... cheers.

But he did was they are supposed to. Give a rose to the person with who they might see a future romantic connection. At the very least, it might get Luke off the sofa. His butt has probably left an imprint he's been inert so long.

I say 10 days too late. If he saw a romantic connection, then he should have seen it with Lisa earlier.

Apparently he is campaigning to be the next Bachelor anyway.

Last edited:
But he did was they are supposed to. Give a rose to the person with who they might see a future romantic connection. At the very least, it might get Luke off the sofa. His butt has probably left an imprint he's been inert so long.

...and I've seen that potential for a while now... they would be great together as I have said before... and as you say davidftw... he has been glued to that sofa for so long too... imagine him in 10 years time... sitting alone on his lounge with his Foxtel remote in his hand watching re-runs of this episode over and over again and mumbling to himself... "it should've been me!... it should've been me!"... I can... cheers.

I say 10 days too late. If he saw a romantic connection, then he should have seen it with Lisa earlier.

Apparently he is campaigning to be the next Bachelor anyway.

...bwahahahahahahahaha!... Luke as The Bachelor???????.... bwahahahahahahahahaha!... how in his infinitesimally small brain does he think that HE could be the next Bachelor????... he's delusional lol!... cheers.

Back