Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...well thanks for the fun tonight ladies and gentlemen... it's been an awesome night for posting with this opening tonight... depending on what Sports are on I may pop in and out to join in... see you all then... cheers.

and by the look of it, so has Camilla:

camilla-charles-magazine-comm-games.jpg

4ACFF55B00000578-5577129-image-m-49_1522837579311.jpg

I think she was braless, and has her frocks designed to hide that at times perhaps, in hotter climates
There was a very noticeable wobbly/jiggly/braless flopping going on

And I fell asleep after the nations and the first speech......loved the smoking, especially when it was being spread everywhere at the dignitaries/royals etc, but it could have been cut by half.

Katie Noonan with the angel voice, used to be a bit chunky, way different hair, and was in a band......how do you not know her???

Noonan began fronting the pop-rock group george, along with her brother Tyrone Noonan. Noonan founded george with her brother, with whom she shares lead vocals, in 1996 to enter a university music competition. After a series of successful independently released EPs, they signed to Festival Mushroom Records and released the debut album Polyserena in 2002, which debuted in the number 1 position on the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) albums chart.[4] george won the Breakthrough Artist ARIA award in 2002 and performed the song "Breathe in Now" at the award ceremony.
Noonan grew up with a strong background in classical music, with her mother Maggie being a well-known opera singer. She studied opera and jazz at the Queensland Conservatorium.[

Aussie, 1 & 2, 200 freestyle, Chalmers & Horton. Poetry in motion I love watching swimmers, and their elegant sleek bodies, miss Thorpe who looked like an aquatic creature from another world.

Back