Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

FIONA IS IN THIS NEW MOVIE

As herself, it is a party of comedians telling funny stories.....

The invite that goes out is clear. Don't bring meat. We'll provide the beer. Just come armed with nothing but the funniest jokes you've ever heard. Shane Jacobson will take care of the rest. It'll be a night of great friends telling the world's funniest jokes over a beer and BBQ. That's not my dog. is a joyous comedy that celebrates our love of joke telling. The film centres around the loveable Shane Jacobson (playing himself) who is throwing a party. Invited are the funniest people Shane knows comprising of 30 of Australia's biggest stars along with Australian music so legends such as The Black Sorrows, Russell Morris and many more playing their biggest hits live, right throughout the party.

that eating trial..the awards just made me cringe,especially since we are currently having a listeriosis scare in south africa

...hi Lindsay... I 've just read up on listeriosis... we currently have a Rockmelon scare happening here in Australia too at the moment...but apparently Listeriosis can infect you in many ways... one quote says... "Listeria are widespread throughout nature, being commonly carried by many species of both domestic and wild animals. Raw meat, unpasteurised milk, raw fruit and vegetables"... I have mentioned on several occasions before that some of those food trials that they do when eating offal/eyeballs/testicals etc worry me because have there been controlled tests to ensure that there will be no long-term side effects upon the Celebs in the distant future?... not necessarily just Listeriosis but maybe something else perhaps?...

...some others on here have said that South African people have been eating that stuff since they were born and that they have been okay so far... that's fair enough but the Celebs haven't... to me there's a risk of them getting something further down the track... especially when they're dumped into a dirty great big pot of putrid offal etc... it only takes one of them to accidentally ingest some of that slop and they could get something bad happen to them in my books... maybe I'm just an ultra clean freak or something and am too fussy about what I digest but I still worry about their long term side effects regardless... (maybe it's one of the reasons as to why I can't watch the food trials too?)...

...as I've said before... I can foresee a headline in the distant future that one of these Celebs have incurred a long term side effect from doing one of these trials due to lack of research... I really can see it... I'll shut up now... lol!... cheers.

she grinds her teeth apparently,when she was on her jungle show there was a lot of attention on her jaw..it even has its own twitter feed
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz...denies-drugs-caused-gurning-Im-A-Celeb-jungle

...oh okay Lindsay... thanks for that info... we were speculating on what it was and that explains quite a lot thankyou... as I said... she's really pretty but the way she speaks and sometimes seems to over articulate her words at times is what brought it to my attention and now we know the reason as to why... great info Lindsay... cheers.

FIONA IS IN THIS NEW MOVIE

As herself, it is a party of comedians telling funny stories.....

The invite that goes out is clear. Don't bring meat. We'll provide the beer. Just come armed with nothing but the funniest jokes you've ever heard. Shane Jacobson will take care of the rest. It'll be a night of great friends telling the world's funniest jokes over a beer and BBQ. That's not my dog. is a joyous comedy that celebrates our love of joke telling. The film centres around the loveable Shane Jacobson (playing himself) who is throwing a party. Invited are the funniest people Shane knows comprising of 30 of Australia's biggest stars along with Australian music so legends such as The Black Sorrows, Russell Morris and many more playing their biggest hits live, right throughout the party.

..."my wife says that the best sex is when you're on holidays... worst postcard ever!"... bwahahahaha!... that looks like a good move... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Betting odds. Fiona is now favourite to win

Fiona O'Loughlin1.22
Shannon Noll6.50
Danny Green12.00
Vicky Pattison

...go our sweet dear Fiona!... (Alex... keep your grubby mitts off that result sunshine or I'll.................) cheers.

Did you misread the article?
She is the camps counsellor/PSYCHOLOGIST - not nutso fortune teller

Read it fine thanks. I was making fun of someone making a one in four prediction and going with someone that a lot of people predicted as winner from the start. Don't need to psychoanalyse for that.

Ah yes! That one too. Quite a bit at the start with Mundine and Tiffany.

I laughed at David Oldfield getting the politics question wrong on purpose.

He would have known they would have picked him for that question.

So he had the last laugh on them.

I was looking through a couple of the celebs instagrams and found that he actually did say the right answer, but it was immediately after and they only used his first answer for the show. This is on Lisa's instagram, found in the comments (she's saying she beat him up after watching the show on Thursday):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgD3s8Vg4n-/?hl=en&taken-by=lisalocks16

I just beat the crap out of him. He corrected himself as soon as he said it but they went with the original answer. The worst was that apart from the 4G and the Girls Rugby question I got all the others right. I feel so bad that@moannn got dumped on my account but that one had me stumped !!! Sorry Simmy !

Well finally I’m watching I’m a Celebrity again. I think I maybe on Tuesday night by now and I get another gag worthy tucker trial. Unless Fiona wins I’m not buying next season. Oh that’s right Awful Alex has killed another show. I’ll be appalled if Shannon ( got Patriots First all over him) and Danny is a misogynist expletive deleted. Very disappointed about the pointy end of this show. The thing that I liked was playing here with you guys, but no; expletive deleted Foxtel has made that impossible. So angry, but of course still billed for it.

Julia running to finally be free in the "wild" like the Kingfishers earlier in the episode was hilarious! OMG! It has to be one of my favourite moments of the series and Chris calling after her! :laugh:

I must admit my heart was doing all sort of somersaults at the start because I thought Julia was going to announce she was leaving the show and not returning next season! Ha! I'm such a worry wart. :)

Please let Danny be booted tonight.

Just so he knows he was so close to the final night, but the voters didn't want him in the finale.

Also I don't think Celebrities should nominate their own charity to get money.

Remember Warne's charity that was mostly a big con, as most of the money went to his brother's wages etc.

Fug it against everything I’m chucking a couple of votes Fiona’s way. I spent heaps on the David Graham and Tim Bruner seasons of B.B.

Hey there my long lost sister:)
Just sent 2 texts also, I do not want one of the blokes winning

And of course you love the same good humans I do, Timmy was beyond too good for BB, and farmer Dave is lovely.

Follow him on twitter and facebook, he works at ABC

Tim Brunero | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/timbruneroTim Brunero is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Tim Brunero and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the. ..

GO FIONA!!!!

I must admit my heart was doing all sort of somersaults at the start because I thought Julia was going to announce she was leaving the show and not returning next season! Ha! I'm such a worry wart.

She probably is leaving the show, as it could be axed, due to pathetic ratings.

I want former contestants hosting the show, as they know what the celebrities go through.

One host I want is Steve Price, & maybe Casey Donovan.

Fug it against everything I’m chucking a couple of votes Fiona’s way. I spent heaps on the David Graham and Tim Bruner seasons of B.B.

Hey there my long lost sister:)
Just sent 2 texts also, I do not want one of the blokes winning

And of course you love the same good humans I do, Timmy was beyond too good for BB, and farmer Dave is lovely.

Follow him on twitter and facebook, he works at ABC

Tim Brunero | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/timbruneroTim Brunero is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Tim Brunero and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the. ..

GO FIONA!!!!

...I really liked both of those former Big Brother guys too... farmer Dave because of his openness and honesty and also Tim that was way too intelligent for the rest of the housemates... he was a gem that sparkled the most out of all of them... I always hoped that Tim would go further within the TV world... but alas!... it wasn't to be... thanks for bringing those two names up again Beachsands... cheers.

She probably is leaving the show, as it could be axed, due to pathetic ratings.

I want former contestants hosting the show, as they know what the celebrities go through.

One host I want is Steve Price, & maybe Casey Donovan.

...what a great idea kxk... I'd go with that idea for sure... cheers.

I am watching a very strange doco on viceland, North Korean workers sent to Siberia work camps
They have a mini Nth Korea set up and this is just so freaky.....WTF goes on around the world

Back