Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

I hope Brandi goes. My view of her has deteriorated in the last few days. Ari is a major threat winning the competitions when it counts most.

The Double Eviction is the second last episode I believe.

Brandi is gone for sure. The Friday episode is the third last as there is an extra episode on Saturday as well.

By the way the voting is open for America's favourite house guest, you can vote up to 20 times. The winner gets an extra 25k.

Brandi is gone for sure. The Friday episode is the third last as there is an extra episode on Saturday as well.

By the way the voting is open for America's favourite house guest, you can vote up to 20 times. The winner gets an extra 25k.

I stand corrected. Just saw the TV guide and it was changed. I will watch the show until the end but if Ari is in the final 2, I will not.

I hate Ross and Marissa and hope to god they dont win. Even a non entity like Mark would be better.

To be honest the only reason I say Ross or Marissa is that they've really been the puppet masters of the series... I really don't have any real favourites left so I'm really rooting for who I think has had the best game...

To be honest the only reason I say Ross or Marissa is that they've really been the puppet masters of the series... I really don't have any real favourites left so I'm really rooting for who I think has had the best game...

The only one I like at this point is Omarosa but it would be a miracle if she won it. I think she would have had a better chance if it was the public deciding who wins.

The only one I like at this point is Omarosa but it would be a miracle if she won it. I think she would have had a better chance if it was the public deciding who wins.

When it comes to the American format I'm really not in to the public choosing the winner or who is evicted... I don't mind the idea of the public having a vote... However it's too powerful if the public are the only decision makers... I'd be too concerned about the show becoming a popularity contest and disrupting game-play...

Also Omarosa has turned down CBB UK twice apparently... I doubt she'd stand a chance in that house... She's too controversial...

Reactions: kxk
When it comes to the American format I'm really not in to the public choosing the winner or who is evicted... I don't mind the idea of the public having a vote... However it's too powerful if the public are the only decision makers... I'd be too concerned about the show becoming a popularity contest and disrupting game-play...

Also Omarosa has turned down CBB UK twice apparently... I doubt she'd stand a chance in that house... She's too controversial...

I think it would be good if the public vote counted as one house guest vote so that they would have some but not too much influence over the game.

I think it would be good if the public vote counted as one house guest vote so that they would have some but not too much influence over the game.

Me too! One of my favourite series is BB8 where we had America's Player... He was basically America's secret puppet inside the house and we'd vote on a number of different things he would do... One of those things was we would vote on who America's player would evict each week... While it didn't always make a difference there were several occasions where where that extra swing vote changed the outcome of the eviction...

Ewww. Watch Brandi be evicted first followed by Omarosa on Friday. Might as well stop watching from then on even though there would only be 2 episodes to go.
Never understand that attitude when you've stuck with the series. I'm hoping Ross will be evictee number two.

The five person finale is slightly spoiling the series - no doubt the Saturday episode will be unseen footage from the series, perhaps with the beginning of the final HoH.

As for viewer interaction the Veto vote was a bit shit considering they'd built it up as a new power. Was obvious viewers would vote for the biggest twist of the three and I'm sure BB Canada has had exactly the same vote before.

I quite liked the Care Package votes as rather than giving the viewers a power it was viewers voting to give houseguests a power - and the powers were enough to potentially affect things but never really big enough to completely change things. Kind of like the Superpower in the final BBAus seasons.

Personally I quite like viewers deciding a third nominee and then I wouldn't mind viewers saving one of the three nominees, but the US audience wouldn't like that. I do find the one eviction vote somewhat pointless - only matters in a tie break. What I would like to see though is viewers vote for the replacement if the Veto is used - adds a random element to it which the house doesn't control and actually adds a new element to the game, making the eviction vote more important than the Veto. You just know someone would be convinced not to use it because they had the numbers, only not to have the numbers.

Last edited:
Never understand that attitude when you've stuck with the series. I'm hoping Ross will be evictee number two.

The five person finale is slightly spoiling the series - no doubt the Saturday episode will be unseen footage from the series, perhaps with the beginning of the final HoH.

As for viewer interaction the Veto vote was a bit shit considering they'd built it up as a new power. Was obvious viewers would vote for the biggest twist of the three and I'm sure BB Canada has had exactly the same vote before.

I quite liked the Care Package votes as rather than giving the viewers a power it was viewers voting to give houseguests a power - and the powers were enough to potentially affect things but never really big enough to completely change things. Kind of like the Superpower in the final BBAus seasons.

Personally I quite like viewers deciding a third nominee and then I wouldn't mind viewers saving one of the three nominees, but the US audience wouldn't like that. I do find the one eviction vote somewhat pointless - only matters in a tie break. What I would like to see though is viewers vote for the replacement if the Veto is used - adds a random element to it which the house doesn't control and actually adds a new element to the game, making the eviction vote more important than the Veto. You just know someone would be convinced not to use it because they had the numbers, only not to have the numbers.

I'll say this, I am the head of one of the largest BBUS sites and most superfans would rather have no twists compared to audience twists. The show that is on the tv is sometimes dramatically different to how it went down in the house. The producers pick their favorites and they run the show.

I am still loving this show and I am really hoping on a Ross, Marissa, Amorosa 1, 2, 3. I think those three have played the best game. I cringed when Brandi was drinking her wine while sabotaging her future in the game. She seriously kills her own chances in every reality tv show I have ever seen her in when she adds wine. There is something really dark and sad about her.

When it comes to BB USA, do the public never get the chance to vote to save/evict?

Uhhhhh, did you watch Big Brother: Over The Top? This was a terrible idea

The problem wasn't the vote to evict but America's nominee... If you're going to give the American format a public vote you really have to think about the balance of power... IMO nominations are a power that needs to stay in the house...

I'll say this, I am the head of one of the largest BBUS sites and most superfans would rather have no twists compared to audience twists. The show that is on the tv is sometimes dramatically different to how it went down in the house. The producers pick their favorites and they run the show.

Twists are a necessary evil... Also I can guarantee that a season without some sort of twist would be labeled boring... The thing about the American format is that it becomes stagnant... Basically once you've watched a series you've essentially seen them all because the basic structure and strategies of the game have essentially remained untouched over the years... Unless there's a twist the game can become very tedious and monotonous...

When it comes to BB USA, do the public never get the chance to vote to save/evict?

There have been times where it's happened but they are extremely rare... In more recent series the public vote revolves around some sort of twist like we saw with Ross's special PoV...

Like I said previously BB:OTT had public voting, BB8 had America's player which resulted in America having a vote in evictions while America's player was in the house, and in BB11 Chima was removed from the house and America's vote replaced her vote on the jury... Other than those votes I can't think of any other times the public have had a say in either the winner or eviction voting...

I cringed when Brandi was drinking her wine while sabotaging her future in the game. She seriously kills her own chances in every reality tv show I have ever seen her in when she adds wine. There is something really dark and sad about her.

That's because she is an alcoholic. **slurp** I hope she's the next to go. I really don't want her to win this.

Reactions: Tee
Back