Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

What did she do?

Picking on James since Week 1 which is still going on today. Yelled at Omarosa for wearing a college sweater and said that a Communication degree is easy. Apparently, went on a rant in the bedroom about Omarosa and used some profanities.

These sympathy evictions don’t do much for the show. And Metta still seems to have no idea how this show works.

Picking on James since Week 1 which is still going on today. Yelled at Omarosa for wearing a college sweater and said that a Communication degree is easy. Apparently, went on a rant in the bedroom about Omarosa and used some profanities.

Alright. I still prefer her to Ross, Marissa and Mark. The house guests should wake up to the fact that Ross, Ari and Marissa are running the house and actually Ross is the most manipulative one in there.

Alright. I still prefer her to Ross, Marissa and Mark. The house guests should wake up to the fact that Ross, Ari and Marissa are running the house and actually Ross is the most manipulative one in there.

If Mark keeps his word, one of the four (Ross, Marissa, Brandi, Ari) will be gone this eviction. Hopefully the POV doesn't change anything.

OMG. Looking at more updates and it seems Brandi doesn't give a shit anymore because she knows she is going home on Friday.

Looking at the updates it seems all these people talk about is game play, they never talk about normal things. So glad it's over on Sunday. And after watching the US version of Big Brother, the whole format has put me off. There is not even an actual Big Brother.

I am watching Celebrity BB UK at the same time and it is so much better.

I actually don't mind the format.

This next eviction will be intense. If Brandi is still on the block, surely she should be evicted...

I think I am just used to the Aus/UK format and the social aspect is what I like the most about BB and the US version has none of that. I also dont really like the house guests deciding who wins.

Last edited:
I think I am just used to the Aus/UK format and the social aspect is what I like the most about BB and the US version has none of that. I also dont really like the house guests deciding who wins.

Well there is more of it in a normal week. A normal season is over 90 days and there's an eviction once a week not a 3.5 week season with evictions every 3-4 days

Yeah it gives the jerks more of a chance to win than if it was by public voting.

Thank God you’re all here! I thought The Hulk had hacked in again!

Hoping that Ross or Marissa go. I would like either James, Brandi or Omarosa to win.

My feelings are opposite to yours. I LOVE Ross and Marissa’s friendship and I really enjoy the energy they bring to the house. :)

I've surprised myself and enjoyed watching this so far. I'm enjoying the fact that it is a very fast-paced game - I gave up watching BBUSA a few years back because things started to feel like they were taking too long to play out and I was getting bored.

I wouldn't start watching the main game again, but would happily watch this once a year if CBS decides to bring it back.

Same!

I have loved it. You really have to drop our BB style from your mind though. I have tried to watch USA BB before, but couldn’t get past my disappointment that it wasn’t the BB I know and love. I took Kingston’s advice, and for once I’m glad I did!

I'd rather Omarosa win over anyone in the house.

Preferred winner from most to least:
1. Omarosa
2. Ross
3. James
4. Brandi
5. Marissa
6. Mark
7. Ari

My final five

1. Ross
2. Marissa
3. Omarosa
4. James
5. Brandi

Producers obviously spent far too much time talking to the BBUK producers pre-season as they've completely cocked up the series by leaving too many in the house too long - they should have done a double last Friday and then a triple this Friday to give three in the final. 5 in the final makes it worse, not more dramatic, and as it seems there is only one HoH comp not sure how that'll work - surely the final HoH can't solely decide the last three evictees.

Ewww. Watch Brandi be evicted first followed by Omarosa on Friday. Might as well stop watching from then on even though there would only be 2 episodes to go.

I hope Brandi goes. My view of her has deteriorated in the last few days. Ari is a major threat winning the competitions when it counts most.

The Double Eviction is the second last episode I believe.

Back