Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother returns to Aussie TV

So we're not likely to get a revived series. Do you reckon we could at least get the Summer US series fast-tracked here?

So to advertise CBBUSA, they use BBUK/CBB eyes set to the Australian BB theme...

In the words of Gretel Killeen when confronted with stupidity: Rightio.

Considering we can’t see the live feeds in Australia I dont think that really matters.

...hey savooo1... when I want to watch live feeds from wherever Big Brother is showing in some overseas countries I watch it through a free program called 'BBviewer'... on this link below...

http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/download.html?v=5.5

...you can watch Live feeds from lets say... the USA/UK and Canada for instance when they're running 'LIVE' or... you can watch catch up 0n old episodes too in another section of it... here are screenshots of some of it's uses...

10-02-2018 1-03-24 AM.jpg

10-02-2018 1-07-12 AM.jpg

...as I say... its free and it has always worked for me in the past my friend... but... it does like eating up your Internet so if you have a big access limit then you have it made... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I think with BBUSA though BBViewer only works if you've got a CBS subscription.

So we're not likely to get a revived series. Do you reckon we could at least get the Summer US series fast-tracked here?
A possibility - if not on 9Go could be on 9Now. Depends though when they play Love Island as I don't think they'd want them airing at the same time.

I think with BBUSA though BBViewer only works if you've got a CBS subscription.

A possibility - if not on 9Go could be on 9Now. Depends though when they play Love Island as I don't think they'd want them airing at the same time.

...you may be right Brekkie... to be honest I cannot remember if I was watching the USA version 'Live' or not or whether I was watching the 'delayed' episodes that are available the next day or whatever in the 'videos' section... I really wasn't invested in the USA version that much so perhaps that's why I wouldn't have bothered watching it 'live'...

...I got onto the 'BBViewer' from someone letting me know the year when Tim Dormer was in the Canadian version from memory... you were even able to watch the show by switching through a few different cameras within various rooms as I did... but yes... I think that you're right Brekkie... you may have to subscribe to CBS to watch it 'live' but I've never had to do that for any other country so far... cheers.

...you may be right Brekkie... to be honest I cannot remember if I was watching the USA version 'Live' or not or whether I was watching the 'delayed' episodes that are available the next day or whatever in the 'videos' section... I really wasn't invested in the USA version that much so perhaps that's why I wouldn't have bothered watching it 'live'...

...I got onto the 'BBViewer' from someone letting me know the year when Tim Dormer was in the Canadian version from memory... you were even able to watch the show by switching through a few different cameras within various rooms as I did... but yes... I think that you're right Brekkie... you may have to subscribe to CBS to watch it 'live' but I've never had to do that for any other country so far... cheers.

BBCAN feeds are provided at no charge... CBS has always had a subscription fee for their live feeds...

BBCAN feeds are provided at no charge... CBS has always had a subscription fee for their live feeds...

...thanks Kingston... that means for sure that I had been watching the catch-up episodes only from the USA... thanks for telling me and confirming that... cheers.

Back