Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She might even finally become cool if she keeps this up.

You'd have to find someone else to obsess over reepy.

Do you think I obsess over people or things because they are uncool? No, I obsess over people or things because I like their singing, their tv shows, their movies, or the way they seem to have the right amount of online flirting/chemistry to keep me interested.

I think I might be starting an Anne Hathaway obsession though.

Do you think I obsess over people or things because they are uncool? No, I obsess over people or things because I like their singing, their tv shows, their movies, or the way they seem to have the right amount of online flirting/chemistry to keep me interested.

I think I might be starting an Anne Hathaway obsession though.

I don't say you like them because they're uncool. But maybe you don't like things that are cool.

I like Anne Hathaway, I don't believe she's cool though. For some reason she is disliked, but I never really found out why.

I don't say you like them because they're uncool. But maybe you don't like things that are cool.

I like Anne Hathaway, I don't believe she's cool though. For some reason she is disliked, but I never really found out why.

I have no real concept of what is cool or what is not though.

I was watching Get Smart the movie the other day and observed how she effortlessly outclassed her co-stars. And then I watched The Intern and marveled at how she made De Niro look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back