Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

...oh shit!... that means I may have spoiled it for everyone... oh fuckity fuckity fuckity fuck!... sorry everyone... it's gone past the 10 minute 'edit' time... shit!... I feel so awful now... sorry peoples... I'll be pissed off with myself now... again... sorry everyone... what an idiot!... :sick::sorry:cheers.
no worries there has been articles around today that she let it drop on the radio today. And I think almost anyone on this thread have guessed it was gunna be an Elise/Laura finale anyway. You could tell by the hometown visits.

...when I saw that article I was so amazed that she had told us about her brother's edit being out of sequence and confirming what we all KNEW... that it didn't even occur to me that she was still in it... it's a bummer... fuggit!... cheers.

Oh well
Tubs of cherry tomatoes are great snacks, and skewered with a basil leaf and a baby mozzerello ball yum

...yum!... that sounds really great kxk... thanks for posting that... I'll have to try it lol!... cheers.

...when I saw that article I was so amazed that she had told us about her brother's edit being out of sequence and confirming what we all KNEW... that it didn't even occur to me that she was still in it... it's a bummer... fuggit!... cheers.

Jens crying exit as well. Peeked her head through the gate: "Did you get the shot?".

no worries there has been articles around today that she let it drop on the radio today. And I think almost anyone on this thread have guessed it was gunna be an Elise/Laura finale anyway. You could tell by the hometown visits.

Yeah, I think all of Australia have been thinking it's an Elise/Laura final.

...thanks for trying to make me feel better for my stuffup... I really appreciate it Isee and Fatpants... and... it has been quite obvious I do admit... besides... Tara deserves a lot better than Matty anyway... cheers.

He is going to make the ladies all say they are falling in love with him and then dump 2 of them. Not much fun at to watch at this point.

...actually FatPants... it is quite brutal isn't it?... but he's been there and done that anyway so he already 'knows the drill'... the interesting part will be what he says to whoever is :bang::rolleyes: going methinks?... cheers.

...actually FatPants... it is quite brutal isn't it?... but he's been there and done that anyway so he already 'knows the drill'... the interesting part will be what he says to whoever is :bang::rolleyes: going methinks?... cheers.
Yes. I hope he says goodbye better than he has so far.
Also he's not actually allowed to say if he is in love with any of the girls because that would ruin who wins.

...okay?... so MATTY drew that?... yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!... PROVE IT MATTY!... when Laura drew him wasn't it just a big penis with eyes and curly hair?... I'll have to rewatch the episode methinks?... or was it just a Photoshop image that I was going to do?... lol!... cheers.

I just read the spoilery article you posted Mr Sticky, but don't worry. I'm not invested in this show (or at least the result, I just like talking about it with you guys but it doesn't mean much like Survivor does), and thought she would go first tonight anyway. The editing of the "LIAR" comment is interesting, and disgusting.

Back