Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

although having said that...there is some crazy desperation eyes going on here! (thanks news.com.au!)
a8d799b498c12e7c396472063cb2e821

I had a lightbulb moment in bed last night, grumbling to myself about the show and how boring if Laura who he's already met and maybe struck a deal with wins. I suddenly thought is it Botox? Has she had her entire face laced with Botox? I just find her so dull and flat to watch. Maybe it's because nothing moves in her face? Will pay attention next ep...

after last night I'm thinking maybe Elise is the chosen one ... maybe they editted it to make us wonder though ... I just thought Matty was less than impressed with Laura as he said goodbye ...
Tara will definitely be gone next - I was shocked it wasn't her last night ... but knew Florence wouldn't be making the final 2 as soon as Matty was thinking about whether she would want to go home in a few years like he wanted to come home from London ...
plus she forced him to ride around on a bike with a basket full of tulips - its a wonder his little guys ever descended again after that!!! O_O

Nah, Elise has been selected for 2nd place.......someone sporty and casual
she can take it, she has other interests including olympics, and I think the idea is you do a late interest - not that invested

Tara is too good for him

Laura & he suit, both kind of plastic, fake, boring and shallow

And @Melore I think you are on to something, there is something odd about her head
I can't put a finger on it, her eyes are kind of vacant.
She does have a great bod & style

Just caught up to this, a bit late.

The only outcome that's acceptable is him choosing Laura, so they can attempt to be elite snobby Sydney socialites together. That's the goal, right?

The other girls could do infinitely better than this d-bag. So many cringe worthy moments, Matty is a terrible actor and he's struggling to retain his dignity with this thing. I liked him last season but jeez, they have really made him seem awkward, judge-y, dim and overall, pretty douchey. I don't think he's looking for love, I think right now he's just looking to END THIS CHARADE and cash his cheque.

Laura will "win", Elise will come second. Tara will be the new Louise. He'll run begging back to her when it all goes belly up, and then she will throw him under the bus, as she should. Elora will pose for some trash magazine. None will be as amazing as Laurina. The End.

Bring on the bogan Soph.

Last edited:
Seems pretty obvious that Laura has won, with Elisa as the runner up. But I remember last year it was sooooo obvious that Nikki was going to win (ostensibly anyway) and that they were throwing us off scent by making it look like it was Alex. So who knows? Elise won't win though.

I do not feel the same Matty hate as others, I actually don't mind him, but I think it's partly because I loathed Richie. But despite that, I don't really care who he picks, I won't be devastated like when Nikki got out if the car first nor will I feel huge investment in the winning couple.

With Sam Wood, both choices seemed plausible and yet with Sam Frost there was absolutely no way she chose Michael, and I feel like this finale will be like hers. Obvious winner and boring outcome that I don't care about.

I had a lightbulb moment in bed last night, grumbling to myself about the show and how boring if Laura who he's already met and maybe struck a deal with wins. I suddenly thought is it Botox? Has she had her entire face laced with Botox? I just find her so dull and flat to watch. Maybe it's because nothing moves in her face? Will pay attention next ep...

Yeah she definitely has injectables. I feel I would too if going on national tv, but then I would do it without that component.

...ha!...finally the truth comes out from Tara!... on this website below...

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...e/news-story/094383ff1f2c293a163c573dd18a449f

...it's quite a telling article... but I really liked this part of it when she says...

But the 27-year-old, who was axed by Matty “J” Johnson this week, said the negative portrayal of her brother, Troy, during the hometown visit broke her trust in the show’s producers.

“How they made my brother look on TV really upset me, and it was just really disappointing,” Pavlovic said.

“I had trust in the show and they made my brother look like a nasty person when he isn’t.

Pavlovic slammed the editing of her brother’s appearance on social media following last week’s episode and told The Courier-Mail the word “liar” had been cut from a different chat about Johnson’s tattoos and inserted into a conversation about his intentions, to make it more dramatic.

“My brother copped so much hate online, and I had my 80-year-old grandma calling me, upset and asking why he did that,” she said.

...ha!... positive proof of shenanigan's at last!... Tara has told us all what we already knew lol!... funny as!... who woulda thunk it eh?... lol!... cheers.

...evenin'all... I'm all primed and ready have fun folks!... I'm in a 'naughty' frame of mind too for reasons unbeknownst to myself... I'll try and be a 'gentleman' though... but no promises I'm afraid... let the unscripted 'reality' begin!... cheers.

...it'ds funny you know... I thought that Tara was still on the show for some reason... I honestly don't remember her going... am I that little invested in this show since Jen went that I don't care anymore?... very strange indeed!... cheers.

Stuck on a train till 8.30 or so. Will miss the show but looking forward to reading the commentary here :)

...oh you poor thing you!... let's hope that there's something exciting that happens on the show to help ease your sad situation twist lol!... we'll try to make you happy regardless... leave it with us... cheers.

...it'ds funny you know... I thought that Tara was still on the show for some reason... I honestly don't remember her going... am I that little invested in this show since Jen went that I don't care anymore?... very strange indeed!... cheers.
She is... I think they published the article a couple of hours early. it is no longer there

...oh wow!... I just ate a whole Tomato from the fridge like an Apple while sprinkling Salt on it every now and then... it was fantabulous!... I'll have to do that more often methinks!... it was so yummy!... I've never tried that before... it really does pay to experiment sometimes doesn't it?... lol!... cheers.

She is... I think they published the article a couple of hours early. it is no longer there

...oh shit!... that means I may have spoiled it for everyone... oh fuckity fuckity fuckity fuck!... sorry everyone... it's gone past the 10 minute 'edit' time... shit!... I feel so awful now... sorry peoples... I'll be pissed off with myself now... again... sorry everyone... what an idiot!... :sick::sorry:cheers.

...so my feeling was right as it turned out... why would they publish that article on Google News before the show?... how embarrassing for me... again everyone... sorry about that... I'm a nuff nuff!... cheers.

Back