Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 9 Discussion

Oh dear, Tuttle's tut-tutting again :(
Here's the thing, bitch.
There are not many reality shows to watch and comment on. You make this "game" which I choose not to be part of, but don't care about. and you and someone new to the show post in another language during the show. Could have posted elsewhere, or after, but no, had to be during.
So fuck you, and your friend too.

Am now warming to Jericho... Michelle speaks and makes sense. Strange new world.

I've always loved Jericho.
Michelle... I preferred it when I didn't know who she was.
maxresdefault.jpg

Here's the thing, bitch.
There are not many reality shows to watch and comment on. You make this "game" which I choose not to be part of, but don't care about. and you and someone new to the show post in another language during the show. Could have posted elsewhere, or after, but no, had to be during.
So fuck you, and your friend too.
You get a little overwrought at times, Tuttle. Just a bit of banter in the nearest thing we have to a live chat. There's no need to get upset. Don't sweat the small stuff, you'll just give yourself a heart attack.

I reckon Henry is going to try really hard for his new tribe (keep his idol post-merge instead of potentially wasting it beforehand) and Asaga will have to evict two players next week. Who they'll be? I say Kent and Tara.

Another bad game move, this time by Henry. Even if it somehow works out for him it really doesn't make sense and he needs a certain amount of luck now. Already his position among the tribe he has left is weaker.

The edit make it clear right from the start that Jacqui was very much a target so it made the elimination seem likely. But at the same time I can't really say that Michelle (who we finally heard something from) or Ben who left the tribe really sound that rootable. There was a great deal of focus on Henry leaving that tribe but very little on the Ben move, I guess most weren't much bothered with losing him.

It was interesting to see Ken playing, but really I didn't feel the result was very much in doubt at all. If you go around saying Tara and then suddenly switch to Sarah it's going to be hard to get Tara and Anneliese to vote your way. Though it would have made sense for them to perhaps side with older less physical players for their future game it was Luke who went to them initially (as it was shown). I would have got more entertainment out of Luke failing to make yet another move and Sarah (who, like Peter, just seems a weak player so far) going.

I would pick the younger fitter alliance, wouldn't you?
I mean Kent and jacqui will never win challenges when you merge

But when you merge it's individual immunity challenges. You have more chance to win yourself if some of the potential stronger physical threats like Luke or Jericho aren't there. The alternative view is to see them as bigger targets in front of you, though Luke and Jericho are probably the power in that tribe now.

The two tribes seems to be voting differently. Sumatau are getting rid of the more weaker players, with AK recognizing the need to keep someone like Locky around for the challenges. Whilst Asaga are targeting anyone at the head of their tribe. Any power couples.

But when you merge it's individual immunity challenges. You have more chance to win yourself if some of the potential stronger physical threats like Luke or Jericho aren't there. The alternative view is to see them as bigger targets in front of you, though Luke and Jericho are probably the power in that tribe now.

Henry is going to dominate the individual immunity challenges. He basically was the catalyst for Asaga winning on Sunday. And if he hadn't decided to lose on purpose a few episodes ago Sumatau would probably be down to nothing.

Nobody could force him to share the idol anyway. Playing an idol for someone else is quite rare unless that person has two and so has more leeway in giving one away. The point about him staying in the tribe was that he had numbers and he protected his alliance in that way.

Could AK try and force an idol play out of him by making Henry think that he is in danger? Though I feel Sumatau won't be losing challenges for a while.

Another bad game move, this time by Henry. Even if it somehow works out for him it really doesn't make sense and he needs a certain amount of luck now. Already his position among the tribe he has left is weaker.

The edit make it clear right from the start that Jacqui was very much a target so it made the elimination seem likely. But at the same time I can't really say that Michelle (who we finally heard something from) or Ben who left the tribe really sound that rootable. There was a great deal of focus on Henry leaving that tribe but very little on the Ben move, I guess most weren't much bothered with losing him.

It was interesting to see Ken playing, but really I didn't feel the result was very much in doubt at all. If you go around saying Tara and then suddenly switch to Sarah it's going to be hard to get Tara and Anneliese to vote your way. Though it would have made sense for them to perhaps side with older less physical players for their future game it was Luke who went to them initially (as it was shown). I would have got more entertainment out of Luke failing to make yet another move and Sarah (who, like Peter, just seems a weak player so far) going.

I don't think Henry's plan of being charming and flirty will really work in the sumatau tribe. I mean Tessa and Ziggy won't be falling for it. The only reason those two would blindside AK would be if they saw it as an advantage to them, or if it was the right time (because I think they might be building up to AK being blindsided somewhere down the line with all this talk about how smart he is).

Back