Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2017...

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...hey all... I thought that I might as well start this thread up again this year so that I don't interrupt the flow of the 'Live chat' on the other main Australian Survivor threads with endless inane Photoshops lol!... although this year this thread wont be inundated with half as many Photoshops as I did last year because... well to quote myself from last year...

..."just a little bit of trivia if you are interested... within those 100 posts have been 217 images and 76 animations up until this 100th post which goes to prove one thing at least... I need to get myself a Life!... lol!..."

...it did in fact end up being more than that in the end lol... I'm just going to 'mosey' through this year this time... I won't be as maniacal as last year because being on the Australian Survivor show for a whole season was a first for me so I sort of 'overindulged' myself waaaaaaay too much!... lol!...

...so anyway... I'm really hoping that more people contribute to it if possible... it doesn't matter whether you think that your attempts are what you may think 'are not good enough' to post on here... afterall... it's not what it looks like... it's about what you want to say... remember... a picture tells a 1,000 words as they so so please don't refrain from posting on here...

...so to kick the thread off I'll start with ex S.A.S. idiot Mark who is petrified of 'revealing his secret identity' **snort!... titter titter**... (sorry... I couldn't help that)... lol!... what a complete doofus he is... he is this years Lee Carsalesman... oopsies!... I mean Carseldine... from last year for me... I can't stand him.... this Photoshop depicts what I believe that he thinks he is... complete with the S.A.S camouflage outfit... I hope that you like it and I hope that you all mill in and contribute to the thread with your own Photoshop's too if you are able too... cheers.

S.A.Sman.jpg

...this one is on a lighter note and I think that Consuela will love me for doing this one... it's of Jarrad as a 'Samaurai Warrior'... he would look superb in the role in a movie methinks!... lol!... if you look at the photos of him below the Photoshop you might very well agree... (just as a little bit of trivia the last photo is what I used for the actual Photoshop)... Jarrad is my favourite Contestant this year and I so hope that he wins it... cheers.

JARRAD THE SAMAURAI WARRIOR.jpg

r0_0_1181_1772_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg 1be660a2143c8cf5390f45118aa4194f.jpg

r0_53_1040_638_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

I love Jarrad too, he is hot and sweet.....and the little dude Jericho, doctor was impressive last night, and my hairy monster is an idiot
Also love plumber girl
Lochie actually is a superman

Henry needs a weasel photoshop, and Mark's girlfriend is ratty

I love Jarrad too, he is hot and sweet.....and the little dude Jericho, doctor was impressive last night, and my hairy monster is an idiot
Also love plumber girl
Lochie actually is a superman

Henry needs a weasel photoshop, and Mark's girlfriend is ratty

...a weasel and a rat eh?... haha!... now THAT sounds interesting kxk!... lol!... cheers.

...poor simple Jericho with his 'building his Survivor empire' with his using the cookies to seduce his 'soldiers' into 'working for him'... (why not talk yourself up Jericho?)... lol!... you will so come undone with your greediness soon sunshine... they will smite you eventually because of your selfish little actions... talking 'big' like that makes you look even smaller you silly fool... 'Survivor Empire' indeed!... cheers.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

...this one is on a lighter note and I think that Consuela will love me for doing this one... it's of Jarrad as a 'Samaurai Warrior'... he would look superb in the role in a movie methinks!... lol!... if you look at the photos of him below the Photoshop you might very well agree... (just as a little bit of trivia the last photo is what I used for the actual Photoshop)... Jarrad is my favourite Contestant this year and I so hope that he wins it... cheers.

View attachment 53137

View attachment 53138 View attachment 53139

View attachment 53140

Ha! My Pantene Prince so wind swept in that last photo. Let's hope he doesn't go the way of the samurai though.

...yup!... another Jericho Photosdhop folks!... okay... I've now realised that Jericho has given me the irrits big time with his constant "I'm a good Christian but I've left my morals out the door to play this game" storyline speil... as I've said in a post elsewhere... surely there are more 'Christians' within the tribes that are playing too but they aren't using their Christianity as part of their gameplay so why is he spouting on about being a 'good Christian' so much every 5 minutes?... usually people that keep saying how good that they are usually aren't... so?... there you go...

...just get on with the game like everyone else does Jericho you fool!... it's not like we get to vote him out or anything so why try to keep selling himself as a 'good Christian?'... there's no need for it... wasn't there a Mormon in Big Brother once that kept doing the same?... if so she probably got voted out really quickly (I can't remember) if she kept doing the same thing I imagine... so... Jericho... just play the bloody game as they all are... using tactics and knowledge of the game you fool...

...I'm hoping that I've got Jericho's behaviour out of my system and can move on now that I've done this Photoshop below... apologies in advance if any of you nice folks find this offensive... especially to you sweet qtkt ;):angelic::)... none was intended... cheers.

angel and devil and jericho....jpg

I'm just st trying to figure out if I can use this as a sermon illustration. Nah, it's probably not appropriate. My folk won't get the references.........not the scripture references (they were impressive) but the Survivor references. Not sure too many of my octogenarians are watching. Lol.

I'm just st trying to figure out if I can use this as a sermon illustration. Nah, it's probably not appropriate. My folk won't get the references.........not the scripture references (they were impressive) but the Survivor references. Not sure too many of my octogenarians are watching. Lol.

...haha!... qtkt... just a tad bit curious... what did you think of my "Commandment: #10 and a bit Exodus 20... your faith 'does not take a holiday' Jericho... don't use it to justify your sins!"... statement?... was that me taking it too far or did I get away with it?... :):angelic::biggrin:... cheers.

...when this task was on I thought of this straight away... do I just have a warped mind or was anyone else thinking along these lines?... there were so may ways that they could have made it more interesting methinks!... cheers.

THINNING OUT THE NUMBERS.jpg

I'm just st trying to figure out if I can use this as a sermon illustration
...haha!... qtkt... just a tad bit curious... what did you think of my "Commandment: #10 and a bit Exodus 20... your faith 'does not take a holiday' Jericho... don't use it to justify your sins!"... statement?... was that me taking it too far or did I get away with it?... :):angelic::biggrin:... cheers.
You got away with it - it's a good commandment.
My problems with Jericho are many BUT I don't have a problem with a Christian playing any game on agreed parameters. So, lying, cheating etc are all ok by me IN this particular context.

You got away with it - it's a good commandment.
My problems with Jericho are many BUT I don't have a problem with a Christian playing any game on agreed parameters. So, lying, cheating etc are all ok by me IN this particular context.

...phew!... I got away with it!... thanks qtkt... I don't feel like a 'naughty little boy' (to coin a Monty python term) anymore... lol!... and... yes I agree with you about him obviously needing to do those particular things within reason to further himself in the game too but... don't keep banging on about it Jericho!... just do it Jericho!...

...what he keeps doing is saying it over and over and using it as a "keep me in because of..." ploy... something similar to SASsman Mark keep reminding us every 10 seconds that "I used to be a Commander in the SAS that used to send men to their deaths!... but I'm keeping my identity secret so that they don't fear me..."... kind of ploy... okay!... we get it!... we're not morons!... we do remember okay?... the Producers are the most to blame for turning us against them by repeatedly reminding us 'mere simpleton viewers' of it every 10 seconds!... it's an insult to all of us viewers with them doing that as far as I'm concerned anyway... give it a break and get on with it!... lol!...

...sorry qtkt... I didn't mean to rabbit on about it!... I'll shut up now... lol!... cheers.

"I used to be a Commander in the SAS that used to send men to their deaths!... but I'm keeping my identity secret so that they don't fear me..."... kind of ploy... okay!... we get it!... we're not morons!... we do remember okay?... the Producers are the most to blame for turning us against them by repeatedly reminding us 'mere simpleton viewers' of it every 10 seconds!
Personally I just want to know if the Commander goes Commando...

Personally I just want to know if the Commander goes Commando...

...hahaha!... well apparently he may with Sam from the promos... they're supposed to be 'in love' from the blurb... perhaps they have a naked dalliance or something Timmy?... you never know eh?... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... well apparently he may with Sam from the promos... they're supposed to be 'in love' from the blurb... perhaps they have a naked dalliance or something Timmy?... you never know eh?... lol!... cheers.
I'd be happy for him to have a naked dalliance with Lockie while Sam is otherwise occupied somewhere else tbh.

Back