Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2017...

r9UL2Td.jpg

Mark's head.

r9UL2Td.jpg

Mark's head.

...bwahahahaha!... I was in the process of doing a caricature of Hulks boofed head after your suggestion on the other thread but I won't bother now lol!... that's bloody funny as hell Timmy... well done my friend... it's great to see someone else finally post a Photoshop in this thread besides me!... keep them coming peoples... the more the merrier... (you may have started a trend now Timmy ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... lol!... again my friend... well done... cheers.

...Jacqui has been reminding me of someone from day one... I thought that it was Jacqui as an older Schapelle Corby...

800-schapelle.jpg

...but no... it wasn't her... so I've been racking my feeble pittance of a brain and it finally struck me... Jacqui reminds me of Pamela Rabe that plays 'Wentworth's' Joan Ferguson aka 'The Freak'... what do you all think?... yay or nay?... cheers.

pamela rabe v jacqui.jpg

...I have so been wondering what would've happened if Tim Dormer from Big Brother in 2013 was in this seasons Survivor?... he would've wiped the floor with all of these so-called 'tactic players' lol!... I could just imagine the body count tallying up behind Tim lol!... cheers.

DID YOU GET THAT SAMMY.jpg

...Jacqui has been reminding me of someone from day one... I thought that it was Jacqui as an older Schapelle Corby...

View attachment 53211

...but no... it wasn't her... so I've been racking my feeble pittance of a brain and it finally struck me... Jacqui reminds me of Pamela Rabe that plays 'Wentworth's' Joan Ferguson aka 'The Freak'... what do you all think?... yay or nay?... cheers.

View attachment 53212
She reminds me of Sophie Monk

LUKES ANSWER.jpg

...aaaaaaaaaaaaah!... AK... AK... AK!... you silly silly boy you!... why did you think that you could make any sense of Luke whatsoever?... you thought that you were the ultimate game player... you weren't old son!... cheers.

...and... what a shame that Ben went... I really liked him but what can you do?... sadly though we didn't see the REAL reason as to why he was sent home... maybe this will explain it all to you... cheers.

miss smacky hand....jpg

...I had to laugh during Monday nights episode when Michelle was feeding Locky's paranoia about Ben when they were all in camp and it panned to Ben who looked like he was in the scrub having a pee!... is nothing sacred?... lol!... cheers.

PRIVACY-PLEASE....gif

trickle trickle.jpg

PARANOID-1.gif PARANOID-2.gif PARANOID-3.gif PARANOID-4.gif PARANOID-5.gif PARANOID-6.gif

...yeah... you're not paranoid are you Locky?... sure you're not... we can see the fear in your eyes every time you look around sunshine!... you are literally crapping your duds each time you even hear your name mentioned!... but yeah!... sure you're not paranoid are you?... lol!... cheers.

Back