Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Well I never betrayed her trust. My fault was not realizing that the December 2014 Inigo was not the same as the February/March 2015 Inigo. Do you really think I would have betrayed her trust to someone like Witty.

And yes I think anyone would have been confused.
Oh I thought you used to say you felt like you had betrayed her trust - maybe you hadn't but you expressed guilt how some event had changed things. I didn't really know the details.

I think a lot of the worst things were written in the middle of the night and the mods deleted fairly quickly. That is one of the reasons for the time out of a few last year - the mods got sick of coming along everyday and deleting pages off threads. But imagine the obsession levels that leads to someone being prepared to trawl through all posts for the last 5 years or more to dig up dirt about people in their real life even if that was years before and use that to harrass users over and over and over.
Witty actually stalked Mutley into his real life, found Mutley's partner, then openly mocked his partner in these forums. He did the same to Bleachy as well, found his Facebook page then mocked Bleachys faith, his weight and his closeness to his mother.

How do you know this?
apparently he showed it to reepbot. been discussed a bit in this and the off topic thread over the last week. hence why he is a topic of conversation a bit at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1502181687][/DOUBLEPOST]
Witty actually stalked Mutley into his real life, found Mutley's partner, then openly mocked his partner in these forums. He did the same to Bleachy as well, found his Facebook page then mocked Bleachys faith, his weight and his closeness to his mother.
he is a fuckwit

apparently he showed it to reepbot. been discussed a bit in this and the off topic thread over the last week. hence why he is a topic of conversation a bit at the moment.
Oh my God! I knew it!!! He claimed to have a super brilliant memory when called in it!

SCREAMING!!!!!!

That is too funny.

And Reepbot actually betrayed Witty's trust by sharing this fact with the forum? Can you link me? Seriously I have absolutely no doubt that Reepbot did the exact same thing to Inigo when he betrayed her trust to Witty! There is a pattern here. For someone who claims to not understand social cues and is confused by social interaction it seems Reepbot has really improved when it comes to playing people against each other and stirring up shit.

I think a lot of the worst things were written in the middle of the night and the mods deleted fairly quickly. That is one of the reasons for the time out of a few last year - the mods got sick of coming along everyday and deleting pages off threads. But imagine the obsession levels that leads to someone being prepared to trawl through all posts for the last 5 years or more to dig up dirt about people in their real life even if that was years before and use that to harrass users over and over and over.

Thanks, yeah I never participate with nightowls, all nighters brains are not functioning properly.

But, I do think he found it easy to grab info, his techie skills were definitely there no matter what you think of him.
Pretty sure techie savvy people have info gathering secrets it only takes a minute with. I know i have watched some techies do awesome fact stuff.
You can retrieve stuff with just keywords when you lose a document, that kind of stuff, and depending on your area of work -there are easy stats stuff you can use.
If he was a retired techie person, poking holes in a forum would be kid's play. Not time consuming.
And some people just seem addicted to spreadsheets

Oh my God! I knew it!!! He claimed to have a super brilliant memory when called in it!

SCREAMING!!!!!!

That is too funny.

And Reepbot actually betrayed Witty's trust by sharing this fact with the forum? Can you link me? Seriously I have absolutely no doubt that Reepbot did the exact same thing to Inigo when he betrayed her trust to Witty! There is a pattern here. For someone who claims to not understand social cues and is confused by social interaction it seems Reepbot has really improved when it comes to playing people against each other and stirring up shit.
infp is myers briggs.

i wasn't being calculating with the gollum thing, i thought it was funny to speak to isee like that.

besides witty was way more calculating than me. he once showed me a spreadsheet of all the clique's names along with various writings about them.

i'm ruled by emotions.

From the spreadsheet he showed me I could only see about six names, but he did insinuate there may have been more names that he wasn't showing me, including myself.

quotes from both threads it is discussed in.

SCREAMING!!!!!!

That is too funny.

Apparently I didn't make the spreadsheet cut tho.

giphy.gif

Spreadsheet addiction is real. I struggle daily with it.

Thanks, yeah I never participate with nightowls, all nighters brains are not functioning properly.

But, I do think he found it easy to grab info, his techie skills were definitely there no matter what you think of him.
Pretty sure techie savvy people have info gathering secrets it only takes a minute with. I know i have watched some techies do awesome fact stuff.
You can retrieve stuff with just keywords when you lose a document, that kind of stuff, and depending on your area of work -there are easy stats stuff you can use.
If he was a retired techie person, poking holes in a forum would be kid's play. Not time consuming.
I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I don't think witty's behaviour was normal. This is not based on any interaction he may have had with Trala. I am basing this on interaction I had with him.

infp is myers briggs.

i wasn't being calculating with the gollum thing, i thought it was funny to speak to isee like that.

besides witty was way more calculating than me. he once showed me a spreadsheet of all the clique's names along with various writings about them.

i'm ruled by emotions.
Well played, Reepbot.

Deflect by throwing your closest friend in this forum under the bus.

You are really getting the hang of non Aspergers behaviours. Your social interaction and picking up non verbal communication are on point! You can even differentiate calculating behaviour with humour! Well done you!

Now finish him and show us your screenshots!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I don't think witty's behaviour was normal. This is not based on any interaction he may have had with Trala. I am basing this on interaction I had with him.

What is normal though?

But you loved the forums two most notorious all nighters, Penelope and Witty remember? Witty with his crusade and Penny with his abuse and dance moves!

It was just an added bonus to you that they both just happened to hate me...

Ha!!!!!!

What is normal though?
While I can't explain what is normal in just a few words, I can in all certainty tell you making spreadsheets on bbb posters strengths and weaknesses and stalking a poster who repeatedly calls you a "retard" isn't normal, but let's face it, you're a smart guy, you knew that already.

:laugh:

All the names were in alphabetical order. But Trala's entry seemed to have more information than the others.

Back