Skip to main content

Big Brother UK 2017 - BB18

Checked this thread on a whim and came back to not one but TWO "I don't care about you or what you have to say, but I'm going to tell you anyway in the lengthiest way possible" essays. They did give me a good laugh, prejudiced statements and self-loathing projections and all. I think the best part was Dystopia calling me out for not forming legible sentences just because they were too dense to understand my post and ended up having to phone a friend to decipher it.

Checked this thread on a whim and came back to not one but TWO "I don't care about you or what you have to say, but I'm going to tell you anyway in the lengthiest way possible" essays. They did give me a good laugh, prejudiced statements and self-loathing projections and all. I think the best part was Dystopia calling me out for not forming legible sentences just because they were too dense to understand my post and ended up having to phone a friend to decipher it.

A Troll checking a thread on a whim??? Buahahahahahahahaha... I learn quickly I'll have you know.

Regarding being 'dense' - what would you call a Troll with all the know-how who is incapable to explain the method of accessing Facebook without an account?

Get your act together Snowflake, you're not impressing anyone.

think I am done with BBUK,its just the same old,same old reality stars over and over again.What is wrong with the UK are there NO
normal people there?

Nothing to do with 'the UK'. It's to do with who the producers pick these days and also the kind of people who'd want to appear on a trashy CH5 show.

I thought Rebecca was slightly different but she's gone now anyway. The producers have also engineered the kind of audience which they want, which is very small compared to how it used to be. CH5 is just very lowbrow and niche.

Last edited:
What was this episode all about then? Other than Lotan getting an introduction into a world dominated by feminism - whatever that means - was it equal rights or equal pay or... no, I can't be bothered.

hanna_rosin.jpg

Is this not misandry?? Is this actually legal? Is this a thing now? I protest!! Don't tell me this is politically correct! I am appalled!

On to better things. So Kiff Raff Raph (one of those is bound to be correct) is definitely playing BBUS - yes I know I've said it before and I've also said that he's digging himself a hole with his alliance scheme... but have I mentioned he's teaming up with the wrong players? In particular the African Queens. They're gonna chew him up and spit him out when they're done with him.

But wait...

I've also wondered why Chanelle hangs out with those vipers, she's got much more in common with the other lot - is it because of the sleeping arrangements?
Silly me has only just realised that the same people seem to have slept in the same bedrooms all this time.... in that case, naturally you're trying to get on with the ones you share a bedroom with.

If my assumptions re the sleeping arrangements are correct, that means that the producers screwed up from the very beginning. What's the point? Haven't they figured out yet that HMs will clash sooner or later anyway? The mind boggles.

I could make a living as a Gypsy - is this politically correct to say? You know, the one with the crystal ball who tells you what's gonna happen for a small fee.

Remember Sukhi? When Chanelle in jest tried to pull a bag over her head (I won't go into the drama, it still disturbs my sleep) Sukhi's reasoning was that she had a phobia about this sort of thing and that everybody should know that. How so? Chanelle rightly asked, you've only just told us NOW. Etc.

From the beginning I expected the African Queens to be of the same ilk (though they smartly kept under the radar and out of harm's way because they knew they couldn't take on Sukhi or the other one with the hair) - but now the playground is theirs and they are pulling out all the stops.

So Hannah declares that she has a phobia... a PHOBIA re mice and everybody should know that. Anyone see a pattern here? It's a little rubber toy mouse you idiot!!

I bet you, if someone put a rubber toy car (I almost said dildo ooops) - in her bed she'd have a phobia against rubber. Or toy cars. Or dildos. :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Lotan's position as alpha has utterly gone to his head now, and he has assumed the form of high school mean girl towards Isabelle. But a really shit mean girl, like the ones in Napoleon Dynamite.

came in for flying visit thinking you might persuade me to show some interest in BBUK ... nope ... nada

from tawdry articles on the Daily Fail website I've seen nothing to enthuse me ... and yes yes I know - that website is pure trash anyway so why expect anything else there?

I barely made it through BBCan and BBUK really doesn't thrill me at the best of times - but just seems to get trashier and trashier with each successive series.

oh well - Hi to all the nutty regulars :) Trust life is treating you well :)

OMG. Just gone to watch the episode and seen this... I'm guessing someone is removed? Guess I'll find out shortly....

mZ4TG0z.jpg

That was fun! Tribal warfare :laugh:

Those security guys are a joke, are they actually allowed to touch troublemakers?

The producers might as well do away with evictions when HMs are either kicked out or leave of their own accord in droves.... but then Emma would be out of a job and we can't have that, can we :woot:

The producer's must be so annoyed. They've now down four housemates, so their plans for almost everything going forward must be in absolute tatters. Tasks, eviction twists... All fucked up because the numbers aren't where they thought they would be.

The final Bit on the Side episode is going to have barely any of the housemates at this rate... Kayleigh and Lotan are guaranteed to not be invited, and I wouldn't be surprised to not see Arthur there either.

Reactions: Tee
Loved Isabelle flicking Lotan's switch, pulling up her shorts to reveal a bit of bum during the inevitably-aired fireworks, and smile that sly little smirk as Logan buries himself.

The producer's must be so annoyed. They've now down four housemates, so their plans for almost everything going forward must be in absolute tatters. Tasks, eviction twists... All fucked up because the numbers aren't where they thought they would be.

The final Bit on the Side episode is going to have barely any of the housemates at this rate... Kayleigh and Lotan are guaranteed to not be invited, and I wouldn't be surprised to not see Arthur there either.

If the producers wanted to keep more in I'm sure they could have. After all Chanelle is still there.

They definitely think that ejections will cause more news and get more viewers.

came in for flying visit thinking you might persuade me to show some interest in BBUK ... nope ... nada

from tawdry articles on the Daily Fail website I've seen nothing to enthuse me ... and yes yes I know - that website is pure trash anyway so why expect anything else there?

I barely made it through BBCan and BBUK really doesn't thrill me at the best of times - but just seems to get trashier and trashier with each successive series.

oh well - Hi to all the nutty regulars :) Trust life is treating you well :)
Hello Ms Crimmy!

I never thought I would say this but... I am having trouble with watching what BB has become! The producers are encouraging house violence. The house was already in a divided and volatile state, so what do the writers do? Create a task where housemates have to stick critical words on other housemates, and get them to explain why the opposing housemate was chosen. They wanted this outcome, I would bet Dytopia's virginal man parts that extra security were employed in advance!

I totally agree. It has become trash. Lotan is an absolute pig of a man, just as Isabelle is a pig of a woman, and one thing I know, they are NOT the type of housemates I want to see. But in saying that, I will continue to watch :(

They definitely think that ejections will cause more news and get more viewers.
I would love to know if it worked. Are the ratings up or down?

Did we ever find out what Arthur did?

Loved Isabelle flicking Lotan's switch, pulling up her shorts to reveal a bit of bum during the inevitably-aired fireworks, and smile that sly little smirk as Logan buries himself.
I lolled when she was pathetically bleating "I feel so bad.." while desperately suppressing a grin when discussing Lotans removal.

I think Lotan felt he was untouchable in the house and I really think Lotan believed that's what the viewers wanted to see. I am glad he was delivered a reality check.

Raph's laugh is so insincere.

So Savannah has been in the house for only a few days and she's got the two sisters worked out. Kudos!
Today with all the love and peace went by without major dramas. But it's seething underneath, I can feel it. Tomorrow maybe?

What's with the all HMs are up for eviction? I know it's happened before, but is that actually a financial windfall for the producers?

(Dare I ask, does it have to do with Brexit?) :bookworm:

I would love to know if it worked. Are the ratings up or down?

From the bit I've read there hasn't been much change in ratings.

What's with the all HMs are up for eviction? I know it's happened before, but is that actually a financial windfall for the producers?

I don't think that many vote now compared to when it was more popular. They've actually revealed who is leading the vote to be evicted too, maybe to attempt a change in the outcome?

They've actually revealed who is leading the vote to be evicted too, maybe to attempt a change in the outcome?

I presume that's exactly why they released the numbers. Hope it works, although it'll have less of an impact than if Lotan was still there. Keiran seems to be stepping up into the leadership position, and the divide is less strong.

Charlotte has upgraded Ellie for Savannah, who seems to be getting absolutely frustrated with how uninformed and shallow and stupid these English are. Ellie seems to be being pulled into the ditsy camp, although Chanelle is on her own little airtime missions.

Like Raph voting for Trump so America can emerge eventually from the ashes, maybe the Thorn crowd need to really suffer at the hands of an oppressor like Lotan to look good. If Izzy goes, the Rose Cottage crew will feel empowered, and maybe overstep the line again, letting Raph etc through. No way the sisters get too far though. And Lotan's fans have united against Izzy.

Chanelle is the wildcard, Keiran the safe bet, and Raph, if he can stop fake laughing, the fan favourite.

Back