Skip to main content

Celebrities that annoy you.

Columbo

Never again
George Clooney for me. I dislike his smugness and support of Hillary Clinton during last year's election campaign.

In fact I strongly dislike all hollywood lefty liberals.

...oh wow reepbot... I can't believe that nobody has pounced upon this thread so far!... what a bloody great idea for a thread... I'll start with just Australian 'celebrities' for now... let's start with these ingrates...

9975896bdf42451184c236fc76dc652d

...Karl Stiffynodick... the term "a complete waste of space" comes to mind immediately...

01aefd22b22850270618c91956a76788

...Snott Cam... his immense ego is only second to Stefanovics... JUST!...

b2b86511ce982d5ed6a0e8e25ba6677e

...Paleo Pete Evans... he loves himself to death and does unfair interference on MKR so that his favourites progress through to the finals each year... he's a slimeball and I wouldn't eat ANYTHING that he would ever cook...

704983-eddie-mcguire.jpg

...Eddie McGuire... he needs a punch in the mouth just for being Eddie McGuire... that's a good enough reason in my books....

1462939605492.jpg

...Waleed Aly... I only just tolerated him until he won these... now he is too big-headed for me because he really does believe that Australia is just sitting there waiting for his omnipotent grand opinions of everything in the world... in his head he is always right and believes that we think that he is so superior to us... hello!... reality check for Waleed please!...

25421F4600000578-0-image-a-41_1422847770548.jpg

...David Koch... I've disliked this complete twonk since that Beaconsfield mining disaster where he basically conned Todd Russell into giving him his name tag or punch card or whatever it was live on National TV as they had finally been rescued just so that he had a souvenir from such a tragic event... it was such cringe-worthy viewing at the time... someone else who needs a good punch in his big fat mouth too...

9-2277476-scn040414brother_fct684x516x158_ct620x465.jpg

...Alex Mavroidakis... technically not a 'celebrity' so to speak but worthy to be named in the hall of shame regardless... this man is solely responsible for the systematic destruction of our beloved Big Brother... and is soon to destroy "I'm a Celebrity" if he isn't held accountable for his new crimes so far...

...well that's a starter list so far... I imagine that I will be a frequent user of this thread within the future lol!... wow!... to be able to put all of our worst so-called 'celebrities' into one thread collectively... how has nobody thought of this brilliant idea before?... lol!... well done reepbot my friend!... I will probably end up being your #1 poster methinks!... lol!... cheers.

Ahhhh yes, Alex. That is so true how he helped to ruin Big Brother Australia. Misreading the public mood, not to mention all of his manipulations regarding the whole show.

I remember David Koch jumping into the ambulance when Todd and Brant were rescued. Not a good look for him. Because it was clear he was just trying to butter them up for that all important interview. Funny thing was that it was all a waste of time as the rescued miners did their interview on Ch. 9!

I feel like Waleed is slumming it on the project. He can be better than that.

...continuing my theme with just Australian TV 'celebrities' at the moment... here are a few more...

fitzywippa.640x427.jpg

...Fuckwit and Wanker... oopsies!... I mean... Fitzy and Wippa... just hearing them talk irritates the shit out of me... when they were in "I'm a Celeb" that year it was one of the most saddest times in viewing of any show for me... what a pair of twonks!...

sandman.jpg

...Kyle Sandilands... seriously... do I actually have to say anything at all?... really?...

48802b72c348da75c3d9b5f6b3f321b9

...Sam Newman... I couldn't possibly leave out God's gift to all women could I?... he was a complete waste of sperm in my opinion... his parents should have gone out and watched a movie or something that night instead of making whoopee... just saying...

4a55391b8e98151f557e09391e8f607f

...Tim Gilbert... his massive ego is just barely second to Karl Stiffynodick's... JUST!... it's usually an ongoing battle between them both daily on who's ego is the champion of the day... yes... another smack in the mouth wouldn't go astray there either in my opinion...

3791241600000578-3757760-image-a-5_1472111777178.jpg

...Alan Jones... I so detest this piece of putrid shit... he is such a vile disgusting low life... how he ever got to where he is now is just way beyond my comprehension... as you have probably all sensed... I don't like him...

...anyhow... that's my list for today lol!... I'm so going to love this thread... what a way to vent our frustrations out on horrid so-called 'celebrities'... funnily enough though... most of the 'celebrities' that I have put up yesterday and today just happen to be on Channel 9 too... weird eh?... lol!... cheers.

Agree with all your candidates so far @Mr Stickyfingers ... apart from Waleed Aly.

...haha!... if it's any consolation Meglos... Waleed is actually the one that I like the most out of all of the ones that I've posted so far lol!... so at least he's the least annoying 'celebrity' to me if nothing else lol!... basically my problem with Waleed is his 'preachy' approach when he gives us one of his 'I'm always right' opinions that he always gives out and that's actually why he annoys me... other than that he hasn't done a 10th of what any of the others have done to piss me off lol!... cheers.

...continuing my theme with just Australian TV 'celebrities' at the moment... here are a few more...

fitzywippa.640x427.jpg

...Fuckwit and Wanker... oopsies!... I mean... Fitzy and Wippa... just hearing them talk irritates the shit out of me... when they were in "I'm a Celeb" that year it was one of the most saddest times in viewing of any show for me... what a pair of twonks!...

sandman.jpg

...Kyle Sandilands... seriously... do I actually have to say anything at all?... really?...

48802b72c348da75c3d9b5f6b3f321b9

...Sam Newman... I couldn't possibly leave out God's gift to all women could I?... he was a complete waste of sperm in my opinion... his parents should have gone out and watched a movie or something that night instead of making whoopee... just saying...

4a55391b8e98151f557e09391e8f607f

...Tim Gilbert... his massive ego is just barely second to Karl Stiffynodick's... JUST!... it's usually an ongoing battle between them both daily on who's ego is the champion of the day... yes... another smack in the mouth wouldn't go astray there either in my opinion...

3791241600000578-3757760-image-a-5_1472111777178.jpg

...Alan Jones... I so detest this piece of putrid shit... he is such a vile disgusting low life... how he ever got to where he is now is just way beyond my comprehension... as you have probably all sensed... I don't like him...

...anyhow... that's my list for today lol!... I'm so going to love this thread... what a way to vent our frustrations out on horrid so-called 'celebrities'... funnily enough though... most of the 'celebrities' that I have put up yesterday and today just happen to be on Channel 9 too... weird eh?... lol!... cheers.
I agree with all of them except Tim Gilbert. I know what you mean re egos but his is more modest than Karl's. I do prefer him though when Karl isn't around. I prefer all of them when Karl isn't around actually. I wish Lisa would stop dumbing herself down though. She can go on that list for that reason, please.
Oh, and I find Wippa slightly interesting as his mother was a kindergarten teacher and my mother was her assistant way back in the 70s and early 80s in Glen Iris. he hadn't been born then though. Apart from that trivia, he's a tool. Fitzy was good with Bree on that show for BB, tied in with Friday night games?

I a
...oh wow reepbot... I can't believe that nobody has pounced upon this thread so far!... what a bloody great idea for a thread... I'll start with just Australian 'celebrities' for now... let's start with these ingrates...

9975896bdf42451184c236fc76dc652d

...Karl Stiffynodick... the term "a complete waste of space" comes to mind immediately...

01aefd22b22850270618c91956a76788

...Snott Cam... his immense ego is only second to Stefanovics... JUST!...

b2b86511ce982d5ed6a0e8e25ba6677e

...Paleo Pete Evans... he loves himself to death and does unfair interference on MKR so that his favourites progress through to the finals each year... he's a slimeball and I wouldn't eat ANYTHING that he would ever cook...

704983-eddie-mcguire.jpg

...Eddie McGuire... he needs a punch in the mouth just for being Eddie McGuire... that's a good enough reason in my books....

1462939605492.jpg

...Waleed Aly... I only just tolerated him until he won these... now he is too big-headed for me because he really does believe that Australia is just sitting there waiting for his omnipotent grand opinions of everything in the world... in his head he is always right and believes that we think that he is so superior to us... hello!... reality check for Waleed please!...

25421F4600000578-0-image-a-41_1422847770548.jpg

...David Koch... I've disliked this complete twonk since that Beaconsfield mining disaster where he basically conned Todd Russell into giving him his name tag or punch card or whatever it was live on National TV as they had finally been rescued just so that he had a souvenir from such a tragic event... it was such cringe-worthy viewing at the time... someone else who needs a good punch in his big fat mouth too...

9-2277476-scn040414brother_fct684x516x158_ct620x465.jpg

...Alex Mavroidakis... technically not a 'celebrity' so to speak but worthy to be named in the hall of shame regardless... this man is solely responsible for the systematic destruction of our beloved Big Brother... and is soon to destroy "I'm a Celebrity" if he isn't held accountable for his new crimes so far...

...well that's a starter list so far... I imagine that I will be a frequent user of this thread within the future lol!... wow!... to be able to put all of our worst so-called 'celebrities' into one thread collectively... how has nobody thought of this brilliant idea before?... lol!... well done reepbot my friend!... I will probably end up being your #1 poster methinks!... lol!... cheers.
I agree with every single one. I think Pete is the one I hate the most because what he spruiks is just downright dangerous and he preys on people who know nothing about nutrition and believe that he does.

Yes, Kyle Sandilands is a monster. It was a travesty that he somehow became a judge on Australian Idol.

It seems all Meryl Streep has to do is just appear in a movie and she gets Oscar nominated for it.

Tracy Grimshaw- For hosting that A Current Affair schlock.

Zach Snyder- For stuffing up Batman v Superman.

The Kardashians for obvious reasons :mad:

Beyonce - I don't get the whole queen bee stuff. Some of her songs are catchy, but they are repetitive, her dancing is not that great (flinging hair around is not dancing). Her marriage is purely a business venture I will never believe that she was really pregnant . No shame in admitting you used a surrogate. Lots of celebs do, at least be honest about it.

Ray Ramano - everybody does not love Raymond.

Jason Alexander - could not get thru an episode of Seinfeld cos he bugged me.
I actually laughed out loud at the Ray Romano line. I never understood the attraction to him. Still don't. How can someone so whiny and selfish and unattractive in many ways, not just looks, be so popular, according to the title.

Back