Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

and on the other hand you have inigo. whose passion for Donald Trump has swept me along too. I have begun to research his policies and have agreed with some of those. So i have to thank inigo for that. That doesn't mean i agree with all of his policies. just like i don't agree with everything inigo says or does.

:rolleyes::smuggrin:

interesting article on some of the challenges building a 3320km border wall may bring

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11789448

Bah! The media has always had it in for trump. They hate how he has played them all for fools. So they are going to dedicate the next eights years to destroying his presidency with untrue facts and wrong opinions. But Trump will not care, he will keep on fighting on for the American people. Working day and night, blood and sweat pouring down his soul as he puts everything he can in making America great again.

Yes, there will be some challenges, like everything in life. But that does not mean that trump will give up, that he will just throw away the towel. No, he will strive harder than ever to make sure that his policies are enacted for the good of the American people.

Less than a week since Trump has become President and yet he has achieved so much! Destroying the tpp, and putting in plans to build a wall to help fight illegal immigration. Wonderful stuff. But there is still plenty of stuff for him to do. No matter what opposition he faces from the manipulative media or the loony left Trump will always do what is best for America. Why? Because it is clear that he loves his country, he loves it so much that he wants the best for it. So he is willing to do whatever it takes to make it work and i feel that is such an admirable strength to have. The ability for Trump to do what is right even if all the nay sayers all the doubters are questioning him and telling him that he is wrong. when clearly he knows what he needs to do to make America great again and he won't let a bunch of negativity let him down from doing her duty.

I just watched an interview from the White House. He was talking about Iraq, and how the biggest mistake, amungst all the mistàkes Bush (and Johnny bloody Howard) made in the way it was handled was that they didn't keep the oil. So he wants to go back for.

Without a shred of irony he was just talking about going to another country and stealing their natural resources. I was withholding judgement until I saw how he did, but this didn't inspire much confidence. Oh, and torture isn't off the table, either.

Bah! The media has always had it in for trump. They hate how he has played them all for fools. So they are going to dedicate the next eights years to destroying his presidency with untrue facts and wrong opinions. But Trump will not care, he will keep on fighting on for the American people. Working day and night, blood and sweat pouring down his soul as he puts everything he can in making America great again.

Yes, there will be some challenges, like everything in life. But that does not mean that trump will give up, that he will just throw away the towel. No, he will strive harder than ever to make sure that his policies are enacted for the good of the American people.

You are falling for Trump's faerytale propaganda, whatever he says....is usually lies.

In fact the media helped Trump win.
They focused their attention on slandering and killing off Clinton, daily.
The never let up on the silly email shit - all the while ignoring all of the over 75 legal cases pending against Trump.
They just flicked over his 'settling'the fraud cases against his fake Uni.

It has been remarked upon how odd it was Trump had actual cases mounting against him, and nothing, absolutely nothing from media.
Clinton, cleared of email charges - no actual case against her, but media spent all their time focused on nothing.

16265810_10154417313458869_3941715112959736336_n.jpg

California Wants To Secede From The USA. Seriously.
THE CASE FOR INDEPENDENCE IN 9 SIMPLE POINTS
Being a U.S. state is no longer serving California’s best interests. On issues ranging from peace and security to natural resources and the environment, it has become increasingly true that California would be better off as an independent country. Here’s a summary of why we think so.
“As the sixth largest economy in the world, California is more economically powerful than France and has a population larger than Poland. Point by point, California compares and competes with countries, not just the 49 other states.”

http://www.redstate.com/diary/gopcongress/2016/11/09/california-wants-secede-usa.-seriously./

The Queen will die in the next 5-10 years, and we will become a Republic - then we can have an Aussie Republic Day.
Nobody is going to accept the prince of Tampons & his mrs as anything to do with us.

Back