Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2016

Have you all heard the latest goss? Safe to discuss now - apparently they are married already.
Lends some credence to my theory she want to hurry everything for Mum, babies next.

See they look right together

Have you all heard the latest goss? Safe to discuss now - apparently they are married already.
Lends some credence to my theory she want to hurry everything for Mum, babies next.

See they look right together
Where did you hear that?

Lee : "Not only am I falling in love with you, but I am in love with you."

Glad you made the distinction... Nope, I don't know the difference either.

I will go and get the article, back in a minute
Sorry have to bring the ref later, OUTLANDER is about to start and I need a snack
OUTLANDER SBS AWESOME

I hope it works out for her, but I still don't get how they can declare love after only a few chaperoned dates?

He was one upping Matty.

She went all funny on the boat when he referred to her as the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, before his declaration in the pee pool. I never got the sense she even fancied him! Eh.

here you go @FatPants

Georgia Love has reportedly already married The Bachelorette winner in an 'intimate ceremony'.

The nuptials took place as the season aired on TV, and before the brunette journalist's mother was admitted to palliative care as she battles an aggressive form of pancreatic cancer.

The 28-year-old told OK! Magazine there would be no proposal during the finale, but confirmed the couple thought about the future, saying: 'The engagement wasn't going to happen on TV - that and the wedding [are] part of our private life'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-admitted-palliative-care.html#ixzz4OHONXFMs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She went all funny on the boat when he referred to her as the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, before his declaration in the pee pool. I never got the sense she even fancied him! Eh.
Good editing to keep us guessing. Same for Bachelor with Richie picking Alex.

here you go @FatPants

Georgia Love has reportedly already married The Bachelorette winner in an 'intimate ceremony'.

The nuptials took place as the season aired on TV, and before the brunette journalist's mother was admitted to palliative care as she battles an aggressive form of pancreatic cancer.

The 28-year-old told OK! Magazine there would be no proposal during the finale, but confirmed the couple thought about the future, saying: 'The engagement wasn't going to happen on TV - that and the wedding [are] part of our private life'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-admitted-palliative-care.html#ixzz4OHONXFMs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Thanks, it's the Daily Mail though, so I would take that news with a grain of salt.

Thanks, it's the Daily Mail though, so I would take that news with a grain of salt.

The other mag I skimmed in the shops said she was doing the whole thing for her career, had been in touch with her cop boyfriend the whole way through, and her family thought neither guy was good enough for her! Who the hell knows what is truth.

I can't believe I care! Matty J for Bachelor!

That was a marathon of sparkly cocktail parties, with whatsisname's season running straight onto that. On the plus side, I will never have to look at orange lipstick again!

Back