Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 24 Discussion

Is Kristie just some silent assassin, or is she just dim? She never calls anyone out on their crap. Her self control is either amazing or her brain just does not spin quick enough to react in a timely manner. I would have laughed in Lee's face at the rot he was spinning about having never discussed going to the final two with El. There could not be a more obvious lie.
She isn't some silent assassin. If she was she would have stuck to voting out El this tribal. She is being manipulated by Lee big time. I think she is also trying to play the game with integrity.

In the US Survivor rules, in a tie at the Final 4, the two would go head to head in a fire making contest:

At the final four Tribal Council, the two tied players will instead have to perform a fire making challenge, where the loser goes home.

...oh okay... thanks for that my friend... would any of them left have a clue on just how to do that?... I hope that they edit down the 9 or 10 hours that it will take for one of them to accidentally start one lol!... cheers.

OK, so I double checked and in the American version you can hand off your Immunity necklace to another person. Is that banned here? Because there has been no talk whatsoever of people giving it up, nor any suggestion from Pags you can transfer it. Usually they ask the person holding it if they are keeping it. I would have like to have seen El try to manipulate it from Lee. Would "lurve" (and his "integrity") prevail then? Very doubtful.

Last edited:
I might have to buy some Darrel Lea choc balls to get through the final episodes... It's enough to turn a dog to drink.

I'm a bit cross with David Knox, too - as he said this was a really great ep. But my idea of a great ep is Lee not winning immunity and/or El getting the boot.

...oh okay... thanks for that my friend... would any of them left have a clue on just how to do that?... I hope that they edit down the 9 or 10 hours that it will take for one of them to accidentally start one lol!... cheers.
I think it would be a wise skill to have mastered before even going on Survivor, but no-one seems to bother.

A bit like knowing how to drive a "stick" on The Amazing Race, being able to swim (both shows), etc...

I might have to buy some Darrel Lea choc balls to get through the final episodes... It's enough to turn a dog to drink.

I'm a bit cross with David Knox, too - as he said this was a really great ep. But my idea of a great ep is Lee not winning immunity and/or El getting the boot.
Yep I think I am going to have to be drunk on Tuesday to get through it. Chocolate is a good idea too.

...and I've thought of this too! I would do this throughout the whole game. Different writing every TC!

...hahaha!... yes but what if they realise that one person is doing all the different handwriting because they figure out all of the others styles?... they'll then know that it's you anyway!.... it's not as if they're a bunch of morons that have no clue whatsoev... oh wait!... I see what you mean lol!... cheers.

The episode features a series highlight that is as good as any moment you’ll see on the US series.

Um, which bit was that?
I know what it wasn't. When those dumbasses decided to tell El they were going to vote for her. Very few US players do that crap, because it ALWAYS backfires and more often than not results in yourself being voted out.

Last edited:
I know what it wasn't. When those dumbasses decided to tell El they were going to vote for her. Very few US players do that crap, because it ALWAYS backfires.
That might well have been the worst moment of this entire season. And it was Flick's call to do that, because she had a guilty conscience about voting for El and wanted to soften the blow so they could still be friends afterwards. Gah!

As much as I can't stand El and don't think she deserves to win, I did kind of appreciate the way she verbally went after Flick immediately. All bets were off then. Her inner bitch was let loose.

Friends? Keep 'em! Gimme the $500 big ones!

I just can't see how this can play out without Leel in the final two, no matter how many teasing promos Ten puts out. God, stupid Snapple! They had it all sewn up until they started getting too clever and turning on their own. It was fun for a bit - but now we have Leel. Eh.

I suppose Kristie could win immunity, and Flick could point out how El and Lee had previously said she, Kristie, was going to go at four - which they did - and Kristie could wake the fuck up and vote Lee and then Flick and he could have a fire starting competition... Er, we're screwed.

Back