Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 20 Discussion

...yeah but it could've been Flick tonight and Brooke tomorrow night or Lee and El or Sam and Matt or... aw... who am I kidding eh?... cheers.

Kylie is the only original Sanapu that was with the girls the entire time and went home. They must have really disliked her.
Now it's Aganoas turn.
I think the producers see them as part of the main alliance, but they (el, Lee and Krystie) haven't been together with Sanapu since day 1.

I've been predicting Lee as the next target because that's who I would go after.

Kylie is the only original Sanapu that was with the girls the entire time and went home. They must have really disliked her.
Now it's Aganoas turn.
I think the producers see them as part of the main alliance, but they (el, Lee and Krystie) haven't been together with Sanapu since day 1.

I've been predicting Lee as the next target because that's who I would go after.
I wouldn't. I go after El & Brooke. They tend to win individual immunity.

I wouldn't. I go after Immunity El & Brooke. They tend to win individual immunity.
No way they have votes for Brooke. That day is long gone. Maybe in a few more votes.
Lee is more likely to win than El and he has that advantage. He might win an immunity. When did El last win one?

I hope I'm wrong but that 4, which we now know are " couples" are just not breakable after 45 (?) days together. Now I know Matt is with Brooke and Sam with Flick ( is that right? Or do I have them mixed up?) I just don't see them splitting up until maybe final 5? It doesn't make sense to do that.

So Lee then El then....? It will depend on what Krystie does I guess and who has immunity.

...I bet that The Pag would love to be able to say "what the fuck is wrong with you dimwits?" at times... cheers.
Agreed. He knows this is boring but production has only themselves to blame for keeping a group together that long.

But the girls do have tight control. Convincing people to not even look for an idol, manipulating people to think they are higher than they are, trying to say there isn't an alliance, it's mateship etc.

JL & Lee voted Kristie, Flick & Brooke for JL, didn't notice the others TBH
I assume it was the same as before, the boys voted Kristie, the girls (and Matt) voted JL

No, Lee kept his word and he voted JL, and El voted Kristie.

I took note! I am hoping he comes to, remembers his advantage, and uses it to swing things his and espeically Kristie's and I guess El's way, meh, somehow, next tribal.

No way they have votes for Brooke. That day is long gone. Maybe in a few more votes.
Lee is more likely to win than El and he has that advantage. He might win an immunity. When did El last win one?

I hope I'm wrong but that 4, which we now know are " couples" are just not breakable after 45 (?) days together. Now I know Matt is with Brooke and Sam with Flick ( is that right? Or do I have them mixed up?) I just don't see them splitting up until maybe final 5? It doesn't make sense to do that.

So Lee then El then....? It will depend on what Krystie does I guess and who has immunity.
Except, Lee's never won individual immunity, El has and has been closer than most more than a few times.

No, Lee kept his word and he voted JL, and El voted Kristie.

I took note! I am hoping he comes to, remembers his advantage, and uses it to swing things his and espeically Kristie's and I guess El's way, meh, somehow, next tribal.
Ah, okay, knew I missed some at the end, the care factor leaves pretty much after the voting.

Ridiculous... Whh not al least try something. JL could have told Lee her and Kristie would vote for Flick. Then up to Lee and El If they want to make a move against old Snapple
Nope, if there's any glimmer of a chance you're going, you vote for the other "guy"[DOUBLEPOST=1476007838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Exactly what I was telling Mum who I was educating as we went.
These aren't the sharpest pencils in the box though.

Anyone else in melb having internet wobbles? Guess I am lucky to have power
I mostly can't post before it drops, just going to watch now
I'm down at my parents in Mt Eliza and all's well at the moment. Hate to think what mess I may go home to tomorrow evening in Richmond.

Reactions: kxk
Back