Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 19 Discussion

So glad you are enjoying it @Mr Stickyfingers .
...weird hippie wolf guy ...I might guess you are talking about either Rupert ?

300.boneham.rupert.survivor.hero.lc.010810.jpg

Who was great fun first appearance, pirate themed season, won popularity, did returns and sucked.
Rupert is chunky but amazing in the water and good with challenges.

Or dragon slayer, coach
42927186993155bd54bcd53fad163d55.jpg

This is the creepy hobbit Russell Hantz
View attachment 52071

Watch Survivor All Stars @Mr Stickyfingers , you get a whole lot of legends from the first decade.
And it is here you see Amber & Boston Rob fall in love, and then they get married.....

50819041.jpg

And make gorgeous babies

CMJ5A6fUYAASCax.jpg

Ozzie, another legend - he could easily live anywhere they dump him, swims like a fish

ozzy-lusth4.jpg

It as been a long time since I saw anyone catch fish & spear fish, like ozzy, and boston rob was good too

...oh wow!... I'll be like a little kid in a tuck shop with so many choices lol!... I was actually talking about the 'dragon slayer/coach guy... someone posted a video or two on here somewhere with him in it... he seems weird but awesome lol!... but Rupert seems like my type of guy that I would support lol!... thanks so very much for going to all of that trouble to post all of that up my friend... very much appreciated kxk... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...oh wow!... I'll be like a little kid in a tuck shop with so many choices lol!... I was actually talking about the 'dragon slayer/coach guy... someone posted a video or two on here somewhere with him in it... he seems weird but awesome lol!... but Rupert seems like my type of guy that I would support lol!... thanks so very much for going to all of that trouble to post all of that up my friend... very much appreciated kxk... cheers.
Coach always...played his own game, better the second time around. Rupert was great his first season, not as much later

Actually thought flick came across, more vulnerable this ep. She has as many doubtful looks as the smiles posters detest

Matt must be feeling exceedingly embarrassed watching this now

from his twitter..

1. Georgia C ‏@georgiaaa7 2h2 hours ago
    @MattTarrant Was it frustrating to see on TV that JL was telling the truth about your name being thrown around?

2. Matt Tarrant ‏@MattTarrant 1h1 hour ago
    @georgiaaa7 of course!
Matt Tarrant ‏@MattTarrant 1h1 hour ago
Hey friends, logging out of this for now - enjoy what's to come and be nice to one another. It's an epic ride. xo
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png

Matt nearly has 82k twitter followers and his account is vertified(blue tick)

from his twitter..

1. Georgia C ‏@georgiaaa7 2h2 hours ago
    @MattTarrant Was it frustrating to see on TV that JL was telling the truth about your name being thrown around?

2. Matt Tarrant ‏@MattTarrant 1h1 hour ago
    @georgiaaa7 of course!
Matt Tarrant ‏@MattTarrant 1h1 hour ago
Hey friends, logging out of this for now - enjoy what's to come and be nice to one another. It's an epic ride. xo
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png

Matt nearly has 82k twitter followers and his account is vertified(blue tick)

...Matt's a total twonk!... I hope that he's out next and then Sam and then Lee... all of them are completely clueless in my opinion... cheers.

Sue couldnt win a challenge even if she was doing one with the others all ill.
what was she doing there after the merge at all?

JL has found her voice too late. And the boys are so tightly wrapped around
the mean girls trio's thumbs, its almost painful to watch them.

Mattopolypse! He would probably like to erase this episode. what a dud.
all empathy towards him from last night's exposure has been erased.

Kristie. She knows she's the last left of the "others". she's next to go, or one
of the castrated boys, if she doesnt manage to flip the voting patterns.

Back