Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 18 Discussion

The four who didn't make thru the first round were sent away until tribal that night away from the others, don't know who won the challenge. And there's an idol there!
Did they know there was an idol so they could drop out of the challenge? That could be a good idea for strategy

...yep!... like a pack of Hyenas... single out Sue to go tonight... I would so love to see this blow up in a lot of people's faces... I really would... cheers.

...yep!... like a pack of Hyenas... single out Sue to go tonight... I would so love to see this blow up in a lot of people's faces... I really would... cheers.
I think you missed the bit where they decided on Kylie, but told her and Kristie to vote Sue

I do really enjoy that aspect of the game. These women don't feel hey need to keep guys around for strength or work or whatever. Really unexpected.

I LOVE that Aussies aren't as sexist, i think at times they were a bit too non sexist - they weren't even thinking along gender lines, and our females are all physical challengers...I hate the way USA just picks of the females first like extras, and that they cast useless bimbos a lot.

I think you missed the bit where they decided on Kylie, but told her and Kristie to vote Sue

No, they're voting Kylie - but pretending they are voting Sue...

Snap!

...I really need to stop talking to my sweet darling wife while this is on and start paying more attention to the show at times methinks lol!... thanks for letting me know... cheers.

Back