Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 17 Discussion

Sam is the CEO of a charity that supports mental health and suicide awareness. I don't think that quite fits "jock wanker". Or "total moron".

Means nothing. I know plenty of creeps that set up charities for a living.
Sam's charity sounds like he has tagged along on his smarter friend Casey Lion's coat-tails.

And he really just wants to be a movie star -

Actor
Sam's most recent appearance was on the world-renowned Reality TV show Australian Survivor in 2016. Sam has got extensive press and event experience. He graduated from the 1 year Part-time Showreel Course from Screenwise in Sydney and continues to hone his craft. Sam's passion for film & TV is one of his greatest hobbies away from running his charity. He says his love for screen "gives him calmness and clarity" when performing and something that he thoroughly enjoys. Keep your eyes out for Sam as he progresses forward

Actor & Motivational Speaker | www.samwebb.com.au
Webb Promotions
November 2015 – Present (11 months)Sydney, Australia

Actor | Motivational Speaker | Author | Co Founder of charity LIVIN.org.au

Professional Representation: Rob Woodburn Agency
All acting enquiries please contact Rob Woodburn:
[email protected] M) AUS +61 404 646 939 | USA +1 310 706 6356
www.rwa-rise.com.au

To view professional showreel please follow the links below;

For bookings and enquiries please visit : www.samwebb.com.au

He is on TV now to get on TV tomorrow")

That's no-one's business but his. I've lost two friends to suicide and would hate people asking such insensitive questions.

Actually - he broadcasts the entire story, and he and his current mate were too late to notice a thing with the deceased friend, i think they feel kind of guilty...friend had bipolar and depression and they never noticed until the day he died and spelt it out before he left.

And, I believe he was a horrible bully to repeat those insults when Nick was genuine with him.
I do not think his behaviour is charitable.

And some of the losers, are bitter losers acting the way jocks tend to lose badly - they are not good guys.
I cannot stand Sam now.

Oh and by the way, I know the biggest bully I have ever crossed paths with who runs a charity for anti bullying.

I mean look at Warnies charity disasters, having a charity close does not make you a good person. May mean the opposite - opportunist creates life long job for self.

Sam calling Nick a "snake in the grass" at tribal does not meet the definition of bullying behaviour. I feel like he was just taking out his frustration re the alliance on Nick because Nick was the one that spoke up.

But calling Nick a snake and a sneak at every opportunity because you are stupid and can't follow, is fairly typical jock shit, stupid v smart, and stupid always conclude smart manipulate...

you guys realise we actually know zilch about the pretty girls, for all we know they are saints in real life, who toil 24 hours looking after a dying parent......

bit far fetched ")

well maybe flick does have something sad at home

i feel like Switzerland again, i don't hate anybody

Right. Not so much Switzerland any more...!

Actually i am still switzerland - I just do that devils argument and am cursed by seeing both or many sides to arguments and tactics
My favourite is in fact Matt, at this point

Sam & Lee are no different from the girly group, well maybe just dumber, bet the boys are kind of seething right now at how the females have outplayed them.
Don't care at all who wins, who goes, as long as it entertains

Actor
He is on TV now to get on TV tomorrow")

----

Actually - he broadcasts the entire story, and he and his current mate were too late to notice a thing with the deceased friend, i think they feel kind of guilty...friend had bipolar and depression and they never noticed until the day he died and spelt it out before he left.

Hmmm... so I wonder if he applied to be on Survivor or if he was a recruit?

And I am sure he would feel guilt about his friend's suicide even though the friend made his own choice. The people left behind invariably question whether they could have helped or done something differently. Any way I'm not going to comment on that subject any more, even years after these events it's still painful to think about.

I'm still wondering why Brooke seems so connected to Sam (as she says), it is because he's just part of what she considers the 'cool' or 'beautiful people' group? If so it makes me question her even more.

I'm not sure he had much of a choice though, he probably just took what he could. Sam and Sue for instance seemed to have too much influence over the others.
But never enough to actually MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN. There have been opportunities to shake things up, and while there were still numbers to do it, and they could never pull it off. It proved too difficult when you are playing with too many idiots following like sheeples.

But for anyone, especially Nick, being No.4 or No.5 in a Mean Girl group is less than ideal, especially if you are A GUY. He should have jumped ship two maybe three votes ago and formed a DUDE ALLIANCE.[DOUBLEPOST=1475054674][/DOUBLEPOST]
She looks like she has a running physique.
She looks like a cross fitter to me.

But never enough to actually MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN. There have been opportunities to shake things up, and while there were still numbers to do it, and they could never pull it off. It proved too difficult when you are playing with too many idiots following like sheeples.

But for anyone, especially Nick, being No.4 or No.5 in a Mean Girl group is less than ideal, especially if you are A GUY. He should have jumped ship two maybe three votes ago and formed a DUDE ALLIANCE.
He should have gone straight to the stragglers as soon as the merge happened instead of keep trying to be a core, which he never was anyway. They have shown no signs at all that he was even interested in trying.

But for anyone, especially Nick, being No.4 or No.5 in a Mean Girl group is less than ideal, especially if you are A GUY. He should have jumped ship two maybe three votes ago and formed a DUDE ALLIANCE.

Lee and Sam would never have accepted him into an alliance, they were fully decided. Matt just blows whichever way the wind blows, which means following those in charge. And the women are those mainly in charge

But for anyone, especially Nick, being No.4 or No.5 in a Mean Girl group is less than ideal, especially if you are A GUY. He should have jumped ship two maybe three votes ago and formed a DUDE ALLIANCE.[DOUBLEPOST=1475054674][/DOUBLEPOST]
She looks like a cross fitter to me.
Ooh, yes. Maybe both?

Nick made one fatal mistake. He though he could join a Mean Girl group, but with a penis.

I liked his exit, he was psyched, and it was actually good to see someone LOVE the fact they're even there.
A smidge of dignity in that regard.

I'm sorry but I am sad Nick is gone,how can you call people a snake for playing the game,it's survivor not sit there to the end and
skate your way through.

...I agree with all of what you said Lindsay1973... I liked Nick... he was so interesting to watch for me... Production will see him being the first one in 'The Jury' as a godsend... he's a talker... that's what they need... he likes to manipulate and he likes revenge... I wouldn't be surprised if Production made sure that he was first out to be honest... let's face it... if it was Sam or Matt for example they wouldn't have a show would they?... they are as thick shit and have such limited vocabulary just to mention two things... as I said... they've struck gold with Nick being the first one out in my opinion... cheers.

He should have gone straight to the stragglers as soon as the merge happened instead of keep trying to be a core, which he never was anyway. They have shown no signs at all that he was even interested in trying.
He didn't do that because he was loyal to his alliance.

Back