Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 15 Discussion

Haha - guilty pink bracelets.. Flick trying to justify why only some have them
It's ridiculous on a game about alliances to declare openly who's together and who's out. That might be the dumbest thing I've seen so far this season. (The list of dumb things is long.)
If they get away with it, it's only because the others have given up or don't know how to organize.
Sad really.

The auction, Matt was waiting for a clue to an idol. And I say that because he comes across as thinking he knows this game but he really doesn't, and the whole Nick thing, frankly, embarrassing.
As far as the voting goes, something happened before tribal that we didn't get to see or hear about, hence the scattered votes, they all knew,changed they're votes, attempted to not put a target on their backs. With Conner, I think he was just over it due to lack of food and all the useless carbs he had at the auction.
LOL @ Flick & Brooke thinking they'll win. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

Yeah, Nick really made a poppy show of himself. I like his confessionals because he is so frank, but he can't win. It won't stop him deluding himself that he can though.

His chances are only marginally better than the mean girls. I mean, who would vote to hand Flick or Brooke $500,000 at the end? NO ONE. Well, except each other.

It's ridiculous on a game about alliances to declare openly who's together and who's out. That might be the dumbest thing I've seen so far this season. (The list of dumb things is long.)
If they get away with it, it's only because the others have given up or don't know how to organize.
Sad really.
Like I said, I think something else happened.
Interesting to see JL isn't part of the "in" crowd, and I don't recall Lee wearing one.

The auction, Matt was waiting for a clue to an idol. And I say that because he comes across as thinking he knows this game but he really doesn't, and the whole Nick thing, frankly, embarrassing.
As far as the voting goes, something happened before tribal that we didn't get to see or hear about, hence the scattered votes, they all knew,changed they're votes, attempted to not put a target on their backs. With Conner, I think he was just over it due to lack of food and all the useless carbs he had at the auction.
LOL @ Flick & Brooke thinking they'll win. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Did someone say that on Twitter it said he was waiting for letters from home?
They usually do have them at the auction but the auction is usually closer to the end of the US show.[DOUBLEPOST=1474808969][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like I said, I think something else happened.
Interesting to see JL isn't part of the "in" crowd, and I don't recall Lee wearing one.
Lee wasn't part of the original blue tribe. Neither wasJenna Loiuse.
Conner was but they voted him out once already.

Last edited:
LOL I'd like that too, she's my sweep pick.

Surprisingly, she's actually becoming an interesting player.
I can actually see a way to the end for her. She needs to stop making a target of herself by doing well in immunity. I don't see anyone coming after her for a while otherwise.
There are bigger targets.

Did someone say that on Twitter it said he was waiting for letters from home?
They usually do have them at the auction but the auction is usually closer to the end of the US show.[DOUBLEPOST=1474808969][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lee wasn't part of the original blue tribe. Neither wasJenna Loiuse
I don't do twitter, I just watch the show.
And I am aware of who was on which tribe initially, thank you.

It's not as much fun to not follow along with you guys. Tomorrow I'm getting up at 5:30 to see what happens live.

It's extraordinary that so many guys have gone home already. It's making a fantastic aspect of the show. I don't think this would happen in the US if they played a million times.
True two of them were idled out by Phoebe, one accidentally. But still. It's really extraordinary.

I don't do twitter, I just watch the show.
And I am aware of who was on which tribe initially, thank you.
You are doing better than I am! I can't remember who was on what tribe. I had to make a post about it. The girls really blend together.
You were right that he was saving his money for something!

It's not as much fun to not follow along with you guys. Tomorrow I'm getting up at 5:30 to see what happens live.
Well the bad news is from next week it'll be an hour earlier as daylight saving starts (or maybe two hours if you have daylight saving ending where you are).

And there's no Sunday episode next weekend because of the NRL Grand Final, apparently.

Well the bad news is from next week it'll be an hour earlier as daylight saving starts (or maybe two hours if you have daylight saving ending where you are).

And there's no Sunday episode next weekend because of the NRL Grand Final, apparently.

Thanks for letting me know. If I get up around 5am to follow along, I will at least be here for the tribal council and maybe even immunity.

Daylight savings ends around Halloween here. This year it isn't until November 6. It always changes on a Sunday morning.

IN the US show they get to keep the cash. There is no second auction though. One redneck guy decided not to bid and to keep the $500 to fix his truck or something.

Totally.
Sorry to go back to so early in the thread. But..here's a story that Rob Cesternino told. In the Amazon, when he played the auction he ended up with a bunch of money left over.
He was saving it and would imagine all the stuff he would buy at the airport on the way home- snacks and stuff he hadn't had to eat more than a month.

Well, his particular tribe had a guy who was obsessed with firewood. For some unknown reason he thought it was a good idea to store the firewood under the shelter to keep it dry.

So when they were gone one day to a challenge or reward, the shelter caught fire and it went up in a huge flame from all the firewood. Rob's money got burned up in the fire. He took with him a plastic magic 8!ball that partially melted from the heat of the flames.

You are doing better than I am! I can't remember who was on what tribe.
Same, apart from the ones who are obviously thick as thieves, I can't remember who was with who from the beginning. With tribe mergers, swaps, and more mergers it's all a bit of a blur now. It probably doesn't feel like it to them though.

So when they were gone one day to a challenge or reward, the shelter caught fire and it went up in a huge flame from all the firewood. Rob's money got burned up in the fire.
Well I hope he had travel insurance :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I still can't get my head around why the good guys all voted for different people. That's not what "split the vote" means, it just makes it highly likely that one of you will go! I'm so annoyed at the whole lot of them tonight. Brooke had immunity, so why didn't it occur to them to vote out Flick? Why not just follow through and get rid of Matt? Is Kylie just a lone wolf? I'm perplexed.

Back