Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 15 Discussion

That vote was a shit show really. No wonder Vavau never won anything.

...that was a cluster fuck of stupidity on their parts...so obviously it will be Kate and Sue next... what a nasty bunch of people these are... once Sue and Kate go at least I won't be caring one iota who goes after that... I will just laugh my head off at whoever goes and won't care less who it is... perhaps I can relax at last during these votes then?... lol!... cheers.

It just made no sense. Also Conner not telling Brooke to fuck off as he wanted to talk to Sam made no sense - it's not as if it was a secret he was on the outs and scrambling pre-Tribal - it's what you're supposed to do. Then those twits all voted randomly, wtf!

To make matters worse, Conner's original sin was telling Snapple that Brooke and Flick needed to be broken up, and hey, guess what, he was right 200 episodes ago, and they are still just smugging their way through the damn show. I hates them!

It just made no sense. Also Conner not telling Brooke to fuck off as he wanted to talk to Sam made no sense - it's not as if it was a secret he was on the outs and scrambling pre-Tribal - it's what you're supposed to do. Then those twits all voted randomly, wtf!

To make matters worse, Conner's original sin was telling Snapple that Brooke and Flick needed to be broken up, and hey, guess what, he was right 200 episodes ago, and they are still just smugging their way through the damn show. I hates them!
This is Survivor! It's like Conner gave up and just accepted his fate.

This is Survivor! It's like Conner gave up and just accepted his fate.

...it's funny that you say that... that's what I felt too... I think that he probably realised that he was dealing with the old Vavau tribe that were never organised and lost everything and just accepted his fate at their hands... them all voting for different people confirms that to me... cheers.

Conner before and after:

CtMj_0BUkAA9wAt.jpg

OK, so Sam has lost me by voting out Conner. Good guys stick together INDEED, he's just playing right into the mean girls hands.

Kylie voting for Kate also surprised me, I thought she was on board. I really like her but she isn't playing right.

Brooke and Flick are disgustingly smug. The way Brooke followed Conner & Sam was so rude, and the reason why Conner didn't get to declare his unending love.

The tribe really is a mess now, and I'm torn in finding anyone I can support now apart from Kate and Sue.

Can anyone tell me how the votes wins? My assumption was the old Alliance or at least the core blue alliance sticks together.so far it's been pretty predictable as to how these producers allowed to show to go down.

I'm not a violent person but Flick and Brooke's faces are so damn punchable. So much HATE.

That vote was a freaking mess. They should just ALL GO HOME. Let's start fresh with some people who aren't BITCHES or IDIOTS.

I knew someone would miss the strategic mind of Phoebe. It seems most of these players know nothing about the game. The auction was held every year until the Survivors figured out a way to "break it."That was a season or two ago. Anyone who knew the show would know that.

Now we get to see bad players run amuck and not know what to do. It's painful after seeing a great player at work.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were fun, likable people. The original blue will stick together and knock out others and be insufferably boring.

But here's the good part: once they start to turn on each other, the betrayed blues will be the majority of the jury. They will be bitter and hurt. So that means anyone not from blue who makes it to the end will win.

Back