Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 13 Discussion

...yeah I believe so too... it's going to be so much fun watching that too... cheers.
I still dont know why you want the best player gone. It isn't so fun to watch when no one tries to shake up the game. And none of the remaining players will other than possible Nick, but he's not nearly as good as Phoebe and will be probably shown the door quickly.

Edit to add: As I said before, without Phoebe every single vote from Vavau would have been predictable. It's possible Andrew would have annoyed people enough to get him out- but it would have been a straight March of Aganoa out the door.

I like hearing survivor virgins flipping out watching this game for the first time, it is awesome.
How outraged you are at things being unfair, so aussie, survivor is never - or rarely fair, unless you luckily like the ones that win:)
It can be evil, and it can be inspiring.
There have been some legends play this thing...a lot of great viewing if you care to check it out

I like hearing survivor virgins flipping out watching this game for the first time, it is awesome.
How outraged you are at things being unfair, so aussie, survivor is never - or rarely fair, unless you luckily like the ones that win:)
There have been some legends play this thing...a lot of great viewing if you care to check it out
I agree it isn't fair. But survivor has had enough seasons to know that static and lobsided tribes make poor tv. This was absolutely predicable and they should be on their knees thankingPhoebe for playing so hard and wanting to win.

They need good tv to keep the audience. These non elimination shows just make it worse.

Anyway it sounds like Phoebes time will be up next week. It was smart if her to make Kristie in on the move last week but she didn't see another non elimination tribal coming. I'm not sure she could plan for that anyway.

Last edited:

Ha! At least it'll be like a whole new series when they merge and we get to know all these new tribe members from Snapple.

Vulva probably wouldn't have given anything away with Brooke sitting there watching, but Jonathan was determined to spell it all out for her anyway. He's a lot less subtle than Probst in influencing the way tribal goes.

Ten against four is just ridiculous, what are they thinking? Sometimes it happens on the US version, but not by production interference. It's entertaining, yes, but more than a little uneven. Unless they're angling for Phoebe to take out everyone single-handedly. God help us all.

Go Phoebe (shoo!)

Back