Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 13 Discussion

Hrm. I get where Phoebe's coming from but I don't think throwing Kristie in front of the bus is the right play. At best she gets through one more tribal council whereas had she tried to convince someone to vote Sue she could have had three on her side and the chance to make it through more than one tribal council.

She's certainly ruthless.

This is what the game is about. Scramble for yourself take others if you can, if you can't, throw them under the bus on your way through.

...sadly you're right but it really makes it hard to like someone for doing just that... perhaps because I'm a Survivor 'virgin' is why I'm finding those tactics a tad bit harsh?... I guess that I need to 'toughen up' eh?... lol!... cheers.

Hrm. I get where Phoebe's coming from but I don't think throwing Kristie in front of the bus is the right play. At best she gets through one more tribal council whereas had she tried to convince someone to vote Sue she could have had three on her side and the chance to make it through more than one tribal council.

She's certainly ruthless.
She's praying for a merge, just one more, just one more.

Playing Survivor is a lot like gambling.
A contrarian opinion on luck.
You win or outwit and its your own great play and strategy without luck having the slightest effect.
You lose or get voted out its just bloody bad lady luck.
Would be good to see more people acknowledging good timing, luck and situational circumstance without always resorting to sounding like a zen warrior strategist.

Back