Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 10 Discussion

So given the originals alliance seems to be pretty tight with no one willing to cross the floor, so to speak, come Vulva's inevitable trip to tribal council tomorrow do we think Phoebe will be able to get the numbers to oust Andrew? Or will she have to rely on her immunity idol?

Your FIEND indeed! Must not phone Sticky during Survivor hours.

Yeah, we've been having a moment's silence for Kat... YES!!!!!!!!!

...hahaha!... I just corrected that typo on my post lol!... it must have been a subconscious thought going through my mind as I wrote it methinks!... she's a good friend though lol!... cheers.

So given the originals alliance seems to be pretty tight with no one willing to cross the floor, so to speak, come Vulva's inevitable trip to tribal council tomorrow do we think Phoebe will be able to get the numbers to oust Andrew? Or will she have to rely on her immunity idol?
I really would like to know why the plan changed, if it was what was said at Tribal or something else.

...I actually like him because he's such a waste of good sperm... I'm supporting all the lying cheating low life mongrels such as Nick and Andrew from here onwards or whoever gets painted as the 'bad guy' on the show from now until the show ends... I'm going to have to rewatch this episode because I missed most of it because of that phonecall... cheers.
I don't. Was too up himself and thinks everyone needs to know it. Nick is okay, he's just a little over enthusiastic. Andrew is a bitter arsehole with a pole stuck up his arse.

I'm still out, have they got rid of anyone yet?

Yep. Kat's lives finally ran out.

z7RnAOE.gif

I don't. Was too up himself and thinks everyone needs to know it. Nick is okay, he's just a little over enthusiastic. Andrew is a bitter arsehole with a pole stuck up his arse.

...aw Tuttle... what's not to love about Andrew?... he may be a nasty snivelling backstabbing low life piece of humanised shit but what's not to love about that?... he's like a cuddly little Cactus... lol!... come on Tuttle... embrace the man with me and we will all sail to the finals together in joyous unison my sweet friend lol!... cheers.

...aw Tuttle... what's not to love about Andrew?... he may be a nasty snivelling backstabbing low life piece of humanised shit but what's not to love about that?... he's like a cuddly little Cactus... lol!... come on Tuttle... embrace the man with me and we will all sail to the finals together in joyous unison my sweet friend lol!... cheers.
Can't do it. Doesn't bring anything to the game at all.
Except the bloody Ferrari brain, when everyone else's are Excels.

Can't do it. Doesn't bring anything to the game at all.
Except the bloody Ferrari brain, when everyone else's are Excels.

...hahaha!... I read that on here about his Ferrari comment but will have to re-watch tonight's episode because I missed so much... but I do understand you reluctance lol!... cheers.

Bit disappointed with the result tonight. Kat is useless and annoying, but she's a perfect Survivor goat, she had no chance at all of winning. it's the snakes like Andrew and Phoebe they should be targetting. I don't understand what hold Andrew has over them - he's utterly useless as well as being sneaky, conniving, vindictive and power-mad. He's also a total bore to watch. Please get rid of him next!

Back