Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 3 Discussion

...it's a bummer for me that Evan has gone because I had a whole series of silly images in my head for my boy as he progressed through the series (probably extremely lucky for you guys though lol!) such as this image below...

View attachment 51874

...so it's just as well for the rest of you that he's gone lol!... (they would've only just got sillier as they went along I can assure you)... hahaha!... but still... I guess that I can still dabble with your sweepstake players eh?... **sigh** Evan your such a loser!!!!!... lol!... cheers.
Can I nominate my guy as your photoshop candidate? Andrew. I think there may be a ton of potential there for you.

The first duo who didn't even mention the idol choice (from what I remember) probably played it best. Though as I said as this twist has been on the US version it's hard to really deceive even that way. So the only safe choice is probably to show everyone the idol clue, but that makes the twist nearly pointless.
Yes it was pretty obvious to everyone that there was an idol clue in the offing and particularly to those who knew it had been done before. They should have introduced the idols in a much more subtle way (note tucked into a food reward for example.. while that's been done a lot at least the existence of the clue remains secret for a lot longer)

Can I nominate my guy as your photoshop candidate? Andrew. I think there may be a ton of potential there for you.

...no worries Rose711 you sweet lady... as soon as he does something that's an inspiration for me then consider it done... your request is my demand!... lol!... cheers.

Did y'all see my baby oh, I mean my Barry flipping on the tramp??!! I think I love him, it's early, true, but when you know you know!!

giphy.gif

Yeah I saw that. It was awesome. :)

Ok looks like Im late to the party, so my take on "clue episode"

a. poor Mr sticky, as everyone has already consoled - you lost your schemy sweepie evan..
he reminded me of a gremlin.
b. rohan, loosing his clue - evan suddenly has the urge to go search for something, finds clue.
and you want to tell me this isnt scripted? how do you not see a large rolled up paper
falling from your pants in front of you? seriously..
c. lee putting up kat to lose and be sent home. again we are missing some lee-kat
dynamics, obviously they dont get along but we saw almost nothing of it.
d. kat knows lee wants her gone, the others voted for evan. called them out on the
foursome.. you go kat!! no literally, next loss and you go kat.
e. everyone suddenly appears on tribal with glasses. is this a new sponsor?
no wonder they lost puzzle challenges..
f. lee's shiny pecs - ow gawd, tyson from Im a celebrity has been upstaged,
my sweepie model rowan must be upset as well.
g. Pete if you wanted to go, you could just.. quit and leave. no need to "blame"
the others for not voting you out. great 1987 suit. just missing a fedora.

so it looks like tribe red will be the tribe merging into blue/yellow.

Last edited:
Yes lets fake a one sentence clue miserably about some king and look all suspicious saying it.

Why not just say you won a puzzle challenge and got beans from 4 bags to choose from?
that way if they thought it was for a clue, you could say it was probably in one of the another bags.

Ok looks like Im late to the party, so my take on "clue episode"

a. poor Mr sticky, as everyone has already consoled - you lost your schemy sweepie evan..
he reminded me of a gremlin.
b. rohan, loosing his clue - evan suddenly has the urge to go search for something, finds clue.
and you want to tell me this isnt scripted? how do you not see a large rolled up paper
falling from your pants in front of you? seriously..
c. lee putting up kat to lose and be sent home. again we are missing some lee-kat
dynamics, obviously they dont get along but we saw almost nothing of it.
d. kat knows lee wants her gone, the others voted for evan. called them out on the
foursome.. you go kat!! no literally, next loss and you go kat.
e. everyone suddenly appears on tribal with glasses. is this a new sponsor?
no wonder they lost puzzle challenges..
f. lee's shiny pecs - ow gawd, tyson from Im a celebrity has been upstaged,
my sweepie model rowan must be upset as well.
g. Pete if you wanted to go, you could just.. quit and leave. no need to "blame"
the others for not voting you out. great 1987 suit. just missing a fedora.

so it looks like tribe red will be the tribe merging into blue/yellow.

This post gave me a good laugh. :laugh: I especially love the gremlin line. So funny.

What I didn't like was the bit where Evan swore on his wife's life, then in his testimonial to camera he said his wife wouldn't care about that. Maybe he & his wife did have an arrangement, but it came across as though he were trying to channel Johnny Fairplay or Boston Rob or some other expert manipulator who were far better at it than he is. Like with his fumbled expose of the clue, he didn't have the conviction to follow through, and just came out of it looking wishy-washy.

What I didn't like was the bit where Evan swore on his wife's life, then in his testimonial to camera he said his wife wouldn't care about that. Maybe he & his wife did have an arrangement, but it came across as though he were trying to channel Johnny Fairplay or Boston Rob or some other expert manipulator who were far better at it than he is. Like with his fumbled expose of the clue, he didn't have the conviction to follow through, and just came out of it looking wishy-washy.
Evan was trying to channel a number of previous US winners, hard to say which was the worst attempt.
Tyson for me, just like, why?

Back