Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Gosh is the Gayby not cooked yet!? It feels like it's been forever! I can only imagine how the Mrs is doing!

Yeah tell me about it! The first 6-7 months flew by but now it's really dragging on like a legit elephant pregnancy, it's not even quite full term yet!

I was slightly excited at the gym today. Finished off my training session alongside the very slender and very fit looking Chris Judd. Yes, I am a Carlton girl. He was doing arms, I was hammys and quads.

Oh that is exciting!

Silly to get a bit star struck but there you are. I have a feeling Drew from Big Brother is/was a member too. Only saw him once though.
That means.....NOT Vic Gardens. That would have been too far for Drew. From South Yarra. (Is he still in Sth Yarra? Do we know?!)

That means.....NOT Vic Gardens. That would have been too far for Drew. From South Yarra. (Is he still in Sth Yarra? Do we know?!)
The Vogue Centre on Chapel St, next to channel 10. No idea if he's still in Sth Yarra.

Thanks. It does. I'm tired too but have another 5.5 hours to go before I can go home.

Why on earth would an employee get pissed and create drama at her place of employ? Silly, silly, silly. What's a 5.O?
Yeah it is pretty silly. But it's a small town and where I work is the only place for young people to go and have fun on a Saturday night..... oh and 5.0 is the police :)

Hi all ... so as usual I dont pay enough attention and miss all the drama!

still plugging away on my blanket trying to catch up but sadly lagging behind because I was slack and didnt do the boring stuff as I went along but left it to the end where it becomes an even bigger pile of tedious crapola that has to get done before the fun stuff of finally putting it together

yes I'm probably going on about something you werent even aware I was trying to do ...
10406867_537354826442764_8785978280702266737_n.jpg

except that I bought the wool from the UK for this colourway ... then ordered another colourway I also likes (Dancing in the Rain ... more greys and lilac tones) ... then the first pack arrived but due to an error at the suppliers it actually contained the 3rd colourway (Dancing Under the Stars ... choc brown, peacock blue, orange, red ...). they apologised and sent the correct pack and let me keep the 'wrong' one gratis .... and since my son said "I'll have it" its ended up being the one I worked on first .. figured since I'm learning as I go I'd get all my mistakes done on this one ...he wont know theres mistakes but I will

Jess these last few weeks of waiting will seem really slow and your partner is going to be just wanting the birth to have happened yesterday! exciting times ahead ... it was wondering about your little one that brought me back to check in

oh well procrastinating here isnt getting the blanket work done ... or the stupid market shopping done (thats no typo folks ... I loathe supermarkets!) (dont get me started on the heebiejeebies going into Aldi gives me ... I cant find anything I want and end up just walking out and heading for Woolies ... absolutely just gives me the shits trying to work out where things are!!)

and still putting off getting back to the blanket

did I tell you about the cocktails last night ... Expresso Martinis are my new ❤️

yes yes .. I know ... the blanket

Love espresso martinis. You do such excellent work with wool Crimmy, looking forward to seeing the finished article.

so am I but in meantime I need to get the boring bits done and theres always something better to focus on ... oh and my sister wants me to make some mice, fill them with catnip and send over to NZ for new kitten ... ffs
wonder what customs would make of THAT parcel ... tempted to send anonymously and let her deal with it

so am I but in meantime I need to get the boring bits done and theres always something better to focus on ... oh and my sister wants me to make some mice, fill them with catnip and send over to NZ for new kitten ... ffs
wonder what customs would make of THAT parcel ... tempted to send anonymously and let her deal with it
LOL

Yay the blanket. (Hey crimmy!)

(Looks v cool)
hey Mooseface! thanks ... I'm wishing I'd stuck to just making one though ... already found thenext one I'dlove to make ... google Queen Mandela and also Sophies Universe ... tossing up between those two ... I must be nutz!?!

Back