Skip to main content

Latest Meme to go VIRAL

camera_shy_2

Autographs $9.95
We have all seen the latest meme:

"This is ( insert name HERE)

( insert name HERE) is a ( description )

( insert name HERE ) always ( performs a certain activity / is different from us )

Don't be like / Be like ( insert name HERE)"

Now every man and his neighbour's puppy have jumped on the bandwagon and written their version of this soon to be -ice-bucket-challenge-like fad.

So why should BBBAU posters be any different:

Examples:

This is @reepbot

@reepbot is an attention seeker

@reepbot wants to be part of the group pronounced click

@reepbot answers posts with questions and is tubular

Don't be like @reepbot

####################

This is @WittyBanter

@WittyBanter claims to be a heterosexual retired billionaire

@WittyBanter has the biggest genitals in the Mario Kart community

@WittyBanter wants to race until he wins all the genitals in the Mario Kart community

@WittyBanter is a keen cyber farmer with crops teeming in bullshit

Don't be like @WittyBanter

###################

This is @CamerShy2

@CameraShy2 is the sexiest person ever.

Be like @CameraShy2

##########

and so on and so forth.

Bring back the Crazy Frog, please.

All is forgiven

This is set to take the internet by virulent storm. Get on board now so you can say you are an early adopter.
Totes agree! We need a clear laughter code so we can easily distinguish which laughter is laughter, which is snide, and which is sarcastic.

I lol like a loller when I find something really funny. Maybe lolling like a loller can be code for actually funny? We can shorten in to llal'er!!!

LLAL'ER!!!!!!!
Remember this one. It's going to be big! Big enough to save this failed meme thread!

This is set to take the internet by virulent storm. Get on board now so you can say you are an early adopter.

Remember this one. It's going to be big! Big enough to save this failed meme thread!
What a strange thing to post.

Given that I posted that last year, and no one has posted in this thread outside the OP weeks ago, did you have to go searching for that post, then find a thread to accomodate it, or did you have a sticky note alert stuck to your computer and mistakingly think that this would be a great reveal opportunity?

Either way, it's a definite witty banter fail.

What a strange thing to post.

Given that I posted that last year, and no one has posted in this thread outside the OP weeks ago, did you have to go searching for that post, then find a thread to accomodate it, or did you have a sticky note alert stuck to your computer and mistakingly think that this would be a great reveal opportunity?

Either way, it's a definite witty banter fail.
Yes. Mark it in your success column :p

Anyway how do you pronounce Meme? My brain says Mehme. That is probably wrong though.

Is it ME ME?
hNfNSJw.jpg

Reactions: Tee
Hello Lurky Magoo!

A response in less than a minute?!

Is it a quiet day on the hobby farm?
By bleachy's genius logic, are you cornered every time you bring up your gnashy jealousy over people who have paid off mortgages and own a hobby farm?

By bleachy's genius logic, are you cornered every time you bring up your gnashy jealousy over people who have paid off mortgages and own a hobby farm?
Given the joy and fulfilment the hobby farm so obviously brings you, how can one not be?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mi Mi, like Mariah with full crazy on
Oh My God!

Lucas's me me has seriously tickled me!

So much so I am going to start pronouncing it that way, like saying umour instead of humour!

Luc you may have the next BBB post to go viral!!!

I think it's pronounced as meem.

Ah. Now I can recall other people pronouncing it that way. It all makes sense now. Haha.
Oh My God!

Lucas's me me has seriously tickled me!

So much so I am going to start pronouncing it that way, like saying umour instead of humour!

Luc you may have the next BBB post to go viral!!!

Oh dear! Hahaha. :laugh::oops:

Reactions: Tee
Back