Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to a year filled with fun, laughter and plenty of what does you good. Enjoy your festivities tonight. I'm having an early night as I'm starting work at 0700. Oh joy! Oh bliss! Thankyou for some entertainment along the way this year.
Thanks KK and right back at you!

I am a 07:00 start tomorrow, so it will be an early one for me too!

What is everyone doing for NYE? I have a few vague plans but haven't locked anything in yet. I used to love this night so much and have had some awesome celebrations, but now it's a bit of a pain. I kind of want to stay home but feel obligated to do something.
We will go and watch the kiddies fireworks at Mooloolaba, then it will be an early one for me.

Good morning @el'coopo!

I see you creepin' an a likin'

Did you survive Xmas with your visa intact?[DOUBLEPOST=1451514320][/DOUBLEPOST]
And you both have a good amount of junk in da trunk!

Hola! I hit the shops after Xmas to get little mister some more thongs for his beach stay, went back yesterday to swap something that didn't fit miss 10 & half what I brought that want on sale, was now reduced. Fml :( but I'll survive :p

Hola! I hit the shops after Xmas to get little mister some more thongs for his beach stay, went back yesterday to swap something that didn't fit miss 10 & half what I brought that want on sale, was now reduced. Fml :( but I'll survive :p
Any plans tonight?

Good morning @el'coopo!

I see you creepin' an a likin'

Did you survive Xmas with your visa intact?[DOUBLEPOST=1451514320][/DOUBLEPOST]
And you both have a good amount of junk in da trunk!
As in big bums? Yes, indeedy lordy, yes, but hers is more, shall we say, out there.

Reactions: Tee
As in big bums? Yes, indeedy lordy, yes, but hers is more, shall we say, out there.
Have I said before that I have a big bum? Wouldn't surprise me if I have, haha. Just discovered that I really have gone off lol. Haha is more laughing like and can be more sarcastic. but lol does fit the bill at times.

My secret shame. I downloaded Kim Kardashians game about a year ago. I don't know why..but I did. I actually found myself thinking, oh this is ok. Dressing up, being glam. Like the total opposite of pj sloth girl here. I was like ooo faaaaabulous!!! Then I got in too deep. Too many appearances. Too much pressure to wear the right clothes or be seen with the right people at the best clubs etc. The only way I could complete all my appearances and do it not wearing the same outfit twice, was to spend actual money on buying my way through the game.. just so I could have more social status & be more famous.

I threw it all away. All of it. Fame, fortune, designer handbags. Everything.

I can see how in todays society that this game could be quite traumatic for young people who kinda idolise that kind of life. Plus the amount of money it must generate for KK. I consider myself quite a sensible person mostly & it very nearly sucked me in.
This Made me laugh, But did you get to keep the huge Kardashian arse?

Have I said before that I have a big bum? Wouldn't surprise me if I have, haha. Just discovered that I really have gone off lol. Haha is more laughing like and can be more sarcastic. but lol does fit the bill at times.
Not sure.

I was just making an assumption given most women feel their arses are big.

I remember asking my partner if my hips looked big in a dress I had chosen. His response "bib you have big hips. You just need to accept it.."

Yeah, wrong answer. :laugh::laugh:

Totes agree! We need a clear laughter code so we can easily distinguish which laughter is laughter, which is snide, and which is sarcastic.

I lol like a loller when I find something really funny. Maybe lolling like a loller can be code for actually funny? We can shorten in to llal'er!!!

LLAL'ER!!!!!!!

RioYKWvKlr8Yxn4qifRpixvHMi8YnyTV8kgqteQ-XQgzCXyp3wc1IaDN7ZO2nBDcstChIdTmb5aQ_5OSRDb2oPRkX2BbpzOVUxEhXEg=w500-h272-nc

HAPPY NEW YEAR's EVE
Thanks for the fun and shenanigans in here over 2015! Wishing you all a very bright 2016 :cool:

RioYKWvKlr8Yxn4qifRpixvHMi8YnyTV8kgqteQ-XQgzCXyp3wc1IaDN7ZO2nBDcstChIdTmb5aQ_5OSRDb2oPRkX2BbpzOVUxEhXEg=w500-h272-nc

HAPPY NEW YEAR's EVE
Thanks for the fun and shenanigans in here over 2015! Wishing you all a very bright 2016 :cool:
Hello baby!

What have you got planned for tonight?

Oh and have you put Shadows on your prayer list? I know her family would appriecate it. They love themselves a bit of Jesus too.

We are about the same height and are female. She's about 3cm taller than me.

Feel free to send some booty my way, oh but not too much. Well that should be aimed at Kim herself since I know how her butt actually looks. However if you do have a little sister as hot as Kendall then definitely be liberal with sharing her!

Not sure.

I remember asking my partner if my hips looked big in a dress I had chosen. His response "bib you have big hips. You just need to accept it.."

Totes agree! We need a clear laughter code so we can easily distinguish which laughter is laughter, which is snide, and which is sarcastic.

I lol like a loller when I find something really funny. Maybe lolling like a loller can be code for actually funny? We can shorten in to llal'er!!!

LLAL'ER!!!!!!!
I like it. Now to remember it. Lol just sounds trite and not real, unless you actually lol as you type it, which sometimes happens. I'm just grump today as I'm the only person in my department who is working all week. Slightly depressing, decent money aside.

Not sure.

LLAL'ER!!!!!!!
Lolling like a ROFLcopter
oPz9nN-mJsj9hxSYJhhuhmo3PW0odFtzIWfW7M3smFDTcbbTUF2VIKSJm4cSAnep5nvAtqBhyGsYGjs3gzvE2vTfPdHFHNThdqqoSNpj4c3ZUAk=w235-h150-nc

Or lolling on lollerskates
niX77GYtQiC_DM1y_bNimofWDy4cpxQRmBs6_zy7HAA3WBx6o3NXCZp8pGG6IeDbg4cizTkuI1PwzFydaNHjwT_KcUFuYJkA93-20dzNNMpWrtjucARCQf-6tQ93=w200-h200-nc

Or lolling all the way on a lollercoaster
HWj6zdi1M9e-JwBnL4AQYkMqHkYR2tBItR7eU3zCIG28EzO1J8GePZ10INI3Bc_lfuyojmKA7dJEcY2vf4BK3wwIPnrNnw=w399-h155-nc

Or celebrating the lolympics
LIat-Rlc8eSSFYMSftO5VC1_F5yUVVhdstpc4QenHWkznvjVDgFq2WD8skoaso4ka75yIARgNDi8JAuB7worogzoucFvIdx9WPGaZBOIYxHgWiEUtHMW__bnBl2FTw=w250-h290-nc

Or hitching a ride with the lolbillies
a5FmQ7IcXGX431YYK0xarBfX6tF-lNkE9airIwWUFIM9uvYRc_DcF4OALLIPTbV6A2BIdQ3cjpy1TXihGLwadlkPGUt3Gqu0ek49vepE0PqBlAdItooP=w348-h290-nc

Or a lolcano

F1hScUU7je4ltwClBBs4YqoGbRV2CGecQ9cm57O5UjkMkalMwy6lERw-5ytAb4PkoLLXKDnL25cAri19okeH63wBP3nZMxbDe2TT3xKSYFx8thZoMWPAEfsYYcsaqg=w362-h407-nc

Ahahah. These take me back.

So many options :p

Hello baby!

What have you got planned for tonight?

Oh and have you put Shadows on your prayer list? I know her family would appriecate it. They love themselves a bit of Jesus too.
I have been praying for you @shadow2!

Tonight, well I have some friends who live at Point Frederick which is right on Gosford waterfront. So having a BBQ there. I think about 25/30ish people will be there. Some are going to watch the soccer game at 7:15, then the rest of us will walk down to the waterfront at 9:15 for the fireworks and they have market stalls and a mini amusement park thing. Then back to friends house to keep partying on until we collapse :p looking forward to what should be a pretty fun night :)

Some of us are nerdy enough that I'm hoping for some epic late night / early morning board games :p

I have been praying for you @shadow2!

Tonight, well I have some friends who live at Point Frederick which is right on Gosford waterfront. So having a BBQ there. I think about 25/30ish people will be there. Some are going to watch the soccer game at 7:15, then the rest of us will walk down to the waterfront at 9:15 for the fireworks and they have market stalls and a mini amusement park thing. Then back to friends house to keep partying on until we collapse :p looking forward to what should be a pretty fun night :)

Some of us are nerdy enough that I'm hoping for some epic late night / early morning board games :p
Prayer cannot hurt and can be a real comfort.

I like it. Now to remember it. Lol just sounds trite and not real, unless you actually lol as you type it, which sometimes happens. I'm just grump today as I'm the only person in my department who is working all week. Slightly depressing, decent money aside.
Totes agree! That's exactly what inspired me to lol like a loller!

Internet Laughter Explained

lol= You annoy me

Lol = You are as funny as renal failure

LOL = I FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS!! I AM NOT LAUGHING!! I SPITTING WITH RAGE AND I USED SUCH FORCE WHEN TYPING LOL, I THINK I BROKE MY KEYBOARD

ROFL = Get fucked

ROFLMAO = I am going to find you and gut you like a fish

LLAL'er = :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back