Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

...it looks like Laurina cops out from the challenge from the opening shots of the show... golly gosh... why aren't I surprised? :wideyed:... cheers.

...I'm loving Jo Beth singing... fancy Paul trying to learn dancing?... go matey!... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... Julia is on fire tonight!... apparently Warnie's 'baggage is hanging out!"... while just wearing his undies lol!... cheers.

Could this be Dean?

images

Yep I started one today, come and join myself and jessy and isee and hopefully anyone else who wants to join in.

...aw nuts!... I'd love to do that but I can't possibly desert this one being that I'm already posting in here...lol!... I'll have to make a decision perhaps tomorrow onwards... actually... being that the majority of posters are an hour or two behind I might tape this show and watch MKR and then when that is finished replay this show as they are watching it unfold in their timezone and post with them then!... (my brain hurts now)... cheers.

...those food tasks always make me want to spew... they are so awful but so much part of the show... Warnie is really endearing himself to me every time he appears on screen... Laurina is the opposite... cheers.

I used to try and do all that flipping between 3 shows, then i decided the other 2 make me want to throw stuff at the tv.
This one is just chill easy watching and silly, I don't get pissed off. It is also more peaceful.

Back