Skip to main content

TREAT YO SELF!!!

Looks like you had a great trip @Inigo Montoya

How was the experience? Worth the money? Would you do it again?

P.s welcome back :)
Hey Bleachy. I had the best time on the cruise. The 2 days we were at sea it was beautiful weather, spent both days by the adults only pool drinking vodka lime soda's. When we left Sydney harbour it pissed down rain unfortunately, so we could not really see anything. The snorkeling the wrecks on Morten island was by far my favourite thing.... Really want to snorkle the great barrier reef now!

Spent way too much on grog tho.... But the parties at night were good. The white went off!! meet so many people, i was chatting to everyone. I'll post some pics later.

Highly recommend the Pacific Eden for a first cruise. Really want to go again in November for my sister's birthday.

Hey Bleachy. I had the best time on the cruise. The 2 days we were at sea it was beautiful weather, spent both days by the adults only pool drinking vodka lime soda's. When we left Sydney harbour it pissed down rain unfortunately, so we could not really see anything. The snorkeling the wrecks on Morten island was by far my favourite thing.... Really want to snorkle the great barrier reef now!

Spent way too much on grog tho.... But the parties at night were good. The white went off!! meet so many people, i was chatting to everyone. I'll post some pics later.

Highly recommend the Pacific Eden for a first cruise. Really want to go again in November for my sister's birthday.

Hey that's awesome you enjoyed it so much. I have seen so many cruise ships leaving the harbour lately - much more than usual anyway - it must be cruise season. And great that the Pacific Eden didn't live up to the bad reviews you read - it just shows not to believe everything you read.

Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see pics.

Back