Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

I'm sorry @bleachy_dude that I was so rude to you. You didn't deserve that. I was just frustrated and it wasn't your fault. I've felt guilty all day. I'm just over the repetitive arguments. I have made a decision that from now on, I am going to stay away from these sort of threads and stick to the calmer threads. I'm happy, I owe it to myself to stay that way, and if I'm going to stay that way, I need to enjoy myself on here and not get caught up in forum wars.

I think it's more a matter of OT being full of cosseted, fragile and unsuccessful people and me being a normal person.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You have got to be joking. YOU think you are the normal one?!? That's none of us mate!

- Bleachy for saying I have a choice of not burning in fiery hell if I become a sheep.
- Isee for her fairytale 'Rode Red' and funny hashtags. ;)
- Mooseface for taking Affable's baton of brinkmanship stunts.
- Inigo for extending dropping you into 12 humiliating months
- reepbot for annoying Mutley by just existing.

you were asked for top 5. Passive aggressive much?

Reactions: Tee
Witty vs the world more likely.
What a way to exist. Can't say 'live' because what he does isn't what I would think of as 'living'. Imagine having his Existence. It would be utterly miserable. I have stopped logging on so much because I just can't stand his drivel which pisses me off because the site used to be quite fun. I don't recall him being THIS fucked-in-the-head at the beginning... But possibly I just wasn't paying enough attention. I wouldn't normally be so blunt but I really Do Not See The Point of him being on the site. (Has he even watched Big Brother? He joined after it finished didn't he? How did he even come accross the site?)!

Has he actually said anything at all Positive in the last three months? Six months? (Ever?).

What a way to exist. Can't say 'live' because what he does isn't what I would think of as 'living'. Imagine having his Existence. It would be utterly miserable. I have stopped logging on so much because I just can't stand his drivel which pisses me off because the site used to be quite fun. I don't recall him being THIS fucked-in-the-head at the beginning... But possibly I just wasn't paying enough attention. I wouldn't normally be so blunt but I really Do Not See The Point of him being on the site. (Has he even watched Big Brother? He joined after it finished didn't he? How did he even come accross the site?)!

Has he actually said anything at all Positive in the last three months? Six months? (Ever?).

He seems to come here just to annoy. But i feel that these outbursts by him are just a cry for help. He is trying to say 'i'm lost and alone and i don't know how to properly express my true feelings'. To me he is a decaying soul.

He seems to come here just to annoy. But i feel that these outbursts by him are just a cry for help. He is trying to say 'i'm lost and alone and i don't know how to properly express my true feelings'. To me he is a decaying soul.
There are much better ways to get help if he actually wanted help. I guess he doesn't realise how sick he is.

I did tell him he should seek a therapist, but he just personally attacked me like usual.
People like Witty typically don't go to a therapist unless they are dragged there screaming against their will by someone who does still care about them as an ultimatum, normally a long suffering partner who is at the point of leaving the relationship.

People like Witty typically don't go to a therapist unless they are dragged there screaming against their will by someone who does still care about them as an ultimatum, normally a long suffering partner who is at the point of leaving the relationship.

Oh, ok.

Shows how little you know. You are wrong, lying and negative again. Mooseface has two modes. Whinging about sickness and lying about facts to suit her narrative.[DOUBLEPOST=1453066091][/DOUBLEPOST]
Self implicating there.

Please explain
You can tell that he obsesses over your last message of the day until his 3am stalker hour when he laments and pines. He parrots your emoji use and puts digs in the What's for dinner thread. reepbot's therapy is not working and he should ask for a refund.

Back