Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. It's been fun watching a very unobsessed Trala's mind work overtime, but the PMs were laughing at you dipshits for not knowing the seaweed names she made up were mocking you. I would like to watch the love narrative, but no, it's because you are stupid and we were laughing at your stupidity.

Get search ferret Bleachy to look.

Still has sand in his mangina I see
He is in full manic mode.

He just sits in here day and night picking arguments and thinking he is cyber "slaying".

Take that idiot gif he just posted. If he truely believes that, try logging out.

He is in full manic mode.

He just sits in here day and night picking arguments and thinking he is cyber "slaying".

Take that idiot gif he just posted. If he truely believes that, try logging out.

waterfalls don't argue back

Reactions: Tee
Eh. It's been fun watching a very unobsessed Trala's mind work overtime, but the PMs were laughing at you dipshits for not knowing the seaweed names she made up were mocking you. I would like to watch the love narrative, but no, it's because you are stupid and we were laughing at your stupidity.

Yeah, they sound like fun times.

And to think you threw all that away with your vulgar Trojan horse talk.

You lost the best thing you ever had, Witty. You let your soul mate get away.

I am going for a swim!

See you later!

And welcome back to the madness Mutz. Xo

Yeah, they sound like fun times.

And to think you threw all that away with your vulgar Trojan horse talk.

You lost the best thing you ever had, Witty. You let your soul mate get away.
I actually credit you with enough sense and reading diligence to see that was as big a WTF moment as this place gets.

PS Trojan horse has a primary meaning you might want to look up before being educated by gutter brained Mutley.

You fixate on the oddest things
The sign of excess is breaking out the MS Paint skills, Bleachy style.
images

(No, I didn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back