Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Do you think that is one of things that put a taboo against Big Brother along with the Turkey Slap?

I think it definitely had a cumulative effect. By that stage BB was viewed quite poorly by the general public and most of the media, the dad story especially gained a lot of media attention so non-watchers and haters knew all about it and it really just feulled the fire. Either way though, the trajectory of the show would probably not have changed long term without these particular controversies.

I have to say, I seriously underestimated the intelligence of some of the male housemates from the Nine-era. Especially from BB2014.

At this point there is no chance of what I was expecting to happen... :(

I was expecting to at least have had some of them had pictures surface online that they had sent through snapchat to try and exploit their fifteen minutes. I guess I'll just have to live with the glimpse I was able to get of Travis when he and Aisha were in New Zealand at the start of year when they were in Tauranga and I happened to be in the changing room at the beach the same time as he was. :D

I have to say, I seriously underestimated the intelligence of some of the male housemates from the Nine-era. Especially from BB2014.

I was expecting to at least have had some of them had pictures surface online that they had sent through snapchat to try and exploit their fifteen minutes. I guess I'll just have to live with the glimpse I was able to get of Travis when he and Aisha were in New Zealand at the start of year when they were in Tauranga and I happened to be in the changing room at the beach the same time as he was. :D
Any comments about the experience?

*prepares tissues and personal ointment*
Go on...

I don't know where she is right now... but last Thursday Chrissie Swan was in the Qantas Club lounge at Brisbane Domestic... as was I ;)

I thought you quit changing bin liners at the airport ages ago Coppelia?

I'm joking! Sorry couldn't help myself :p Did she look her chirpy self?

EDIT: Had posted but feel uncomfortable having the situation on a public forum. Just PM if you want to know, sorry don't mean to be dramatic.

Last edited:
I'm joking! Sorry couldn't help myself :p Did she look her chirpy self?

Lol... yeah, I guess. From what I saw (being curious as hell, but not wanting to gawk to the point of violating anyone's privacy)... she wasn't overly animated, but not many are when they're in travel mode. She had a glass of wine at the table she was at. I was sitting not far away, so heard her interact with the staff a little... she was very polite.
The case that she had either a tablet device or laptop in was so cool... it was as pink and fluffy looking as my avatar!

Back